+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have mortgage questions? Canada Mortgage professional here to assist

fernmortgages

Apr 1, 2023
Ottawa
Hello all, I'm a qualified mortgage agent level 1 in Ottawa working with reputed brokerage in Canada. This community has helped me immensely al throughout my immigration journey and its time for me to give back to future aspirants and help those who care and dare to live the Canadian housing dream. Feel free to ask away any questions you have whether you are just curious about how mortgage works and how to go about it or first time home buyers in the market for pre-approvals or other mortgage needs. Happy to help!

Reactions: PenguMortgage

Ibs27

May 31, 2023
Hi there!
Is there a website where one can go and read the terms and conditions of different companies’ mortgage terms?
Banks/ credit unions generally dont like to share their contract terms until one is ready to sign, however I would like to take a look ahead of time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all, I'm a qualified mortgage agent level 1 in Ottawa working with reputed brokerage in Canada. This community has helped me immensely al throughout my immigration journey and its time for me to give back to future aspirants and help those who care and dare to live the Canadian housing dream. Feel free to ask away any questions you have whether you are just curious about how mortgage works and how to go about it or first time home buyers in the market for pre-approvals or other mortgage needs. Happy to help!
it is against the terms of service of the website to advertise your own services.

Reactions: Kaibigan