+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have any June applicants recieved their visa?

Vishal5858

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Strange thing happen today when i login to cic
There it's show me that application/profile update but when it click to full application view there was nothing and again i login to cic it's only showing me status submitted .
Getting confused

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
applied on 8th june offline chandigarh vfs through consultant CANAM
-qualification - 10th 2014 7.0 cgpa
-12th 2016 - 80% commerce
-short term diploma in business
2 times refused in 2017
pte score - 58 overall means 6.5 i think and not less than 54 means 6
college - conestoga business- marketing
3 years co-op program

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Strange thing happen today when i login to cic
There it's show me that application/profile update but when it click to full application view there was nothing and again i login to cic it's only showing me status submitted .
Getting confused
Well, they must have updated something on the background. Regarding the Submitted status on second login, that is always the case. If the file has a new change (whether visible to applicant or not), status is Updated. Once you click it, it changes back as it assumes you have seen the update. Pretty confusing

garry617

Jun 21, 2018
i also applied on 8th june chandigarh. now my status is '' being processed'' at the canada visa office, chandigarh. . anyone knows how many days more embassy takes to approve visa.?

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
i also applied on 8th june chandigarh. now my status is '' being processed'' at the canada visa office, chandigarh. . anyone knows how many days more embassy takes to approve visa.?
you haven't linked your application to GCKey yet?

Awaiter90

Jun 17, 2018
Have you applied from oman?
Yes I have applied from Oman, according to the CIC the waiting period is 4 weeks, but it’s been about 3 weeks for me and I haven’t got any form of update.
Did you apply online as well?
Only emails I received were the submission confirmation that’s it, I don’t know if it’s because of high number of applications or not? :/

Tasmush

Jun 25, 2018
Yes I have applied from Oman, according to the CIC the waiting period is 4 weeks, but it’s been about 3 weeks for me and I haven’t got any form of update.
Did you apply online as well?
Only emails I received were the submission confirmation that’s it, I don’t know if it’s because of high number of applications or not? :/
Yes I had applied online as well on 10 June this is my 5th week... When I applied processing time was 5 weeks... Haven't got any update yet