+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havana, Cuba

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Double Rainbow said:
Ditto for me and Congratulations for everyone receiving the visas's to Canada :) I hope soon I can join this list as we were denied :( I have had breast cancer twice and have been very sick recently with a bacterial infection which has led to a CT scan that found 10 lypmth nodes that are large in the left pelvic region and 2 more on the right side. They also found a 10.5 cm mass and they want to rule out lympthoma. My blood work so far had elevated white blood cell count which now is normal. The tumor markers for caner blood tests all showed normal and within range. Now a cancer doctor wanted one more tumor marker test added and waiting for results of this. My won family doctor said if it is lympthoma is is treatable but i prefer to hear these words from a cancer doctor in which he wants to see me. I see him onSept 16th Ultrasound done on Sept 08th on teh abdomen and breast implants and the appeal lawyer in between. I am supposed to return to work on Tuesday.I hope and pray all will be well. I need hubby here more than ever now and hopefully it won't be too long from now. My appeal will be heard aproximently 4 months post receiving the copy of the record(blue book) which was July 10th 2013 My sent notice to appeal was February 05th 2013.They are 4 months behind just now for appeals here in Vanc but still alot quicker than Toronto.
Wow you have gone through alot. I hope all goes well with you and the appeal also.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brooksee said:
Does anyone have any tips on how to make the wife happy while she is missing her family.
WOW!!!!!!!What a difficult day!!!
Please someone reply. This is tough!
Yes skype her family, let her call them and look through the photos album and remind her of the good times

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Need to be with Hubby said:
Wow you have gone through alot. I hope all goes well with you and the appeal also.
Thankyou Need XO :) Yes, I have gone through alot but also I am strong like my dad thankfully and gratefully I saw the surgeon yesterday again for another follow up. The biopsy site in the right groin is healing but there is a collection of lymphatic fluid built up, uncomfortable but he said it will go away in a few days yay. He said the node that he took out was a litle less tha golf ball size and there is some sort of lymphoma going on but not sure which one as it is still being tested with the pathology dept. Again he said it is treatable with chemotherapy. My own doctor said I will be fine and live a long time, but that traditional chemotherapy will work quickly to get rid of it. There is a 7cm mass in the pelvic region as well that is connected so chemo will be the fastest way to get rid of it and get on with life.It just sux going through this and fighting for a visa at the same time. Not easy but I am sure I will get through all of it. One more step is all. I worry with chemo that I will not feel well enough for the hearing. This is my biggest fear at the moment.Just have to hope for the best that all will go well, and hubby can come here once and for all. Everything always happens for a reason, at the time you think oh no, but later there is always the answer as to why somehow. Wishing you and everyone a beautiful day and congratulations to everyone's visa and or calls hopefully coming soon. Wishing everyone blessings always. XOXOXO <3 :)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
ppsandy79 said:
Hello everyone long time that I have not been on been busy, busy since hubby's arrival. It has been all about adjustments lol let me tell you. I seriously thought that this would be much easier. Boy was I wrong..

When it comes to the 3 year rule when I am responsible for him what does this all mean. I get the basics. However if he gets a credit card and decides not to pay it does that fall on me?

Double Rainbow you were around when I was going through the visa waiting period. I just read your health news and wanted to send your positive vibes and lots of love. Stay strong hunny! :-*
Hi ppsandy, yes, I remember you as well. I hope everything works out for you and hubby. It is a huge adjustment for them, different culture, world altogether. Yes, they think they know and easy to adapt here but...... they are so wrong... They have left all they have known all of their life. How can it be easy for them to adapt. It can't be. The same for us if we moved to and live in Cuba. It will take time. Please keep in touch ok? I would like that. You can PM me your number if you want a shoulder to lean on.Have you heard from anybody else that was here with us?I miss everybody here :(.I hope all are happy and content with their spouses in Canada. XO Wishing you the best and sending you ((((((hugs and positive vibes your way))))))) <3 :)

Double Rainbow said:
Hi ppsandy, yes, I remember you as well. I hope everything works out for you and hubby. It is a huge adjustment for them, different culture, world altogether. Yes, they think they know and easy to adapt here but...... they are so wrong... They have left all they have known all of their life. How can it be easy for them to adapt. It can't be. The same for us if we moved to and live in Cuba. It will take time. Please keep in touch ok? I would like that. You can PM me your number if you want a shoulder to lean on.Have you heard from anybody else that was here with us?I miss everybody here :(.I hope all are happy and content with their spouses in Canada. XO Wishing you the best and sending you ((((((hugs and positive vibes your way))))))) <3 :)
I am a victim of marriage fraud. Last friday after 3 months of weird behavior, sneaky phone calls to family, always on the computer and no communication. I found that he has opened a fb account to hook up with other girls. I also hacked his email address and have printed all the emails in there to his family and to his pregnant novia in cuba. Yes you are reading right. I have known him for 4 years and married for 2. I knew it could just not be culture shock. Sneaky behavior not culture shock. Unlike many other fraud marriages I have written proof of him writing to his novia in cuba how he loves her. His family is behind it as well. There is emails of someone helping here at the school he is attending. I sit here and I cannot sleep wondering how the government would not take my story seriously. I having all these emails translated as they are in spanish and sending this off to them. God help me as I have lived a lie for four years. I do not deserve this

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
ppsandy79 said:
I am a victim of marriage fraud. Last friday after 3 months of weird behavior, sneaky phone calls to family, always on the computer and no communication. I found that he has opened a fb account to hook up with other girls. I also hacked his email address and have printed all the emails in there to his family and to his pregnant novia in cuba. Yes you are reading right. I have known him for 4 years and married for 2. I knew it could just not be culture shock. Sneaky behavior not culture shock. Unlike many other fraud marriages I have written proof of him writing to his novia in cuba how he loves her. His family is behind it as well. There is emails of someone helping here at the school he is attending. I sit here and I cannot sleep wondering how the government would not take my story seriously. I having all these emails translated as they are in spanish and sending this off to them. God help me as I have lived a lie for four years. I do not deserve this
Oh dear ppsandy79 I am so ,so sorry to read this sad news. :eek: :'( :mad: :( ((((((((Sending you healing hugs)))))))))))))) :'(My heart breaks for you XO < / 3 :(

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone :D Anyone book medicals lately for their sponsorship app for Havana or have gone to an appt? I heard that their are 2 appts now possibly? One on the day you pay at the bank and go at 7:30 in the am to the hospital and then again 2 days later at 7:30am again plus have 4 photos for the medical? Anybody heard of this? This would be for December overbooked for November now? ??? ::) :-\

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Hi

Just back from Brisas Guardalavaca Married Sept 26th Now checking Havana for Medical

CC75

Aug 21, 2013
Galano1213 said:
Hi

Just back from Brisas Guardalavaca Married Sept 26th Now checking Havana for Medical
Congratulations, Iam going to Holguin next month to celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary....

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Need to be with Hubby said:
Thankyou so much. I have gone to two appeals for experience and both were dismissed :'( Making me feel blue. I hope we are sucessful. I hope I get a hearing date soon :'(

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Hi

Just wondering if you got any information about medical procedure in Havana.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Double r every time I read your post I cry. Your are such a strong person. I admire u so much ..god gives his steongest solider the hardest battle. Your strength n positive attitude will bring u through all of ur trails as always u r n my prayers

Brooksee

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 14/13
AOR Received.
Mar 11/13- April 2/13
File Transfer...
Mar 11/13
Med's Done....
Dec 20/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July30/13
VISA ISSUED...
July30/13
LANDED..........
Aug19/13
ppsandy79 said:
I am very sorry to hear that, god bless you and your family.
Can you tell me how you were able to get into his emails?
I will pray for you!!

CC75

Aug 21, 2013
Havana is working, got an e-mail from them asking extra info on Schedule A, Personal History...Its going to be 4 months since I applied on the 19th.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Hi

That sounds positive Can you tell me how long it takes to get an appointment with panel Doctor and if there is a charge.