+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone received similiar reply from CIC?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Friends

I am very tired and frustrated now because of this never ending wait

I am Pakistani national but applied from Sweden as I have residence here and submitted application on 12th June Vfs London ( online) and submitted biometrics later on 22 June in Germany , and since then I have same status as below

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Completed.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On my case specific query by email about my status I received below reply on 24.07.2017 from London VFS
and I WANT TO KNOW IF SOMEONE HERE IN THIS FORUM HAS RECEIVED SAME REPLY AND IF YES THEN WHAT ARE ITS IMPLICATIONS?

your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks
EXD

( Reply from London VFS)

We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
They are still processing it and it is under review............

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
my application is 17 weeks now is this the reply i got from CIC too... Below is the reply from CIC. looks similar

Dear Sir/Madam,

Due to significant and unforeseen increases in the volume of temporary resident applications we receive (temporary resident visas, study permits, and work permits), we are currently outside regular processing times. We continue to process applications as quickly as possible in the order they were received.

We trust that you will find this information useful.

Sincerely,

Immigration Program | Programme d’ immigration (AQ)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada

exd

Feb 5, 2016
my application is 17 weeks now is this the reply i got from CIC too... Below is the reply from CIC. looks similar

Dear Sir/Madam,

Due to significant and unforeseen increases in the volume of temporary resident applications we receive (temporary resident visas, study permits, and work permits), we are currently outside regular processing times. We continue to process applications as quickly as possible in the order they were received.

We trust that you will find this information useful.

Sincerely,

Immigration Program | Programme d’ immigration (AQ)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
What is your VFS ?

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
vfs accra ghana
This time they have like so many applications. So all applications are getting delayed..while very few are getting lucky in getting approval mails in less than expected time.

Check your expected time and if that is crossed . Use cic webform and ask them for your status

exd

Feb 5, 2016
This time they have like so many applications. So all applications are getting delayed..while very few are getting lucky in getting approval mails in less than expected time.

Check your expected time and if that is crossed . Use cic webform and ask them for your status

Hahahaha I used web form already got reply after 2 days
its been 7 weeks 3 days ( 52 days) till today and my VFS London time is 3 weeks
Literally feeling pissed off

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
O
Hahahaha I used web form already got reply after 2 days
its been 7 weeks 3 days ( 52 days) till today and my VFS London time is 3 weeks
Literally feeling pissed off
Ogh that's too much! You can wait then...

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Seriously the wait is terrible and the worst part is they say they give visas on first come first serve basis which is a complete sham. Some get visas in 3 days some it takes 12 weeks.

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
And the worst part is the delhi visa office staff leaves sharp at 4.45 lol they dont care if it takes 1 week or 10 weeks they got the visa fees