+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone received job offer through Job match or other sources staying outside

Jitgolf85

Aug 26, 2015
Hello,

Please advise whether anyone so far has received job offer through the job match site or any other private job boards like Monster.ca, Indeed.ca and workpolis staying outside of Canada or is it fully waste of time.

If yes, please share your experience here so that many of us will be benefitted.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jitgolf85 said:
Hello,

Please advise whether anyone so far has received job offer through the job match site or any other private job boards like Monster.ca, Indeed.ca and workpolis staying outside of Canada or is it fully waste of time.

If yes, please share your experience here so that many of us will be benefitted.
Not me but one of my friends got hired through indeed.ca..
Hope that helps..hope for the best good luck.. :) :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Am11 said:
Not me but one of my friends got hired through indeed.ca..
Hope that helps..hope for the best good luck.. :) :)
Surely not me... ::) :'(

Although i am trying...quite a bit depends on your NOC and the prospective employer...but chances don't look very bright from the outside(literally).

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Surely not me... ::) :'(

Although i am trying...quite a bit depends on your NOC and the prospective employer...but chances don't look very bright from the outside(literally).
well its upto him if he wants to apply and see the chances as long as it doesn't hurt applying online and engaging in an interview...yeah the only difference is my friend was in Canada and went through an interview...and he is out of canada but still he can go through interview via Skype as lots of employers are willing to interview candidates through Skype...why not to give a try as there is no loss of trying..
good luck..... :) :)

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Hi guys,

No offence but just honest reply: the chances are 99% no !
Because, finding job in Canada being in Canada with 1-2 years of experience took some people over an year to get a job. Even in this process some people gave up to what they intended to work and started doing odd jobs for survival.
Unless until you are extremely lucky you can land in to a job right away after you graduate here in Canada or you land in here as a PR. The way employers filter out the resumes is very clear. I myself got rejected after few interviews (round 1 by phone) since I am not a PR. you will get contract or full-time jobs if you are already here.
This is just my personal opinion.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrackIT said:
Hi guys,

No offence but just honest reply: the chances are 99% no !
Because, finding job in Canada being in Canada with 1-2 years of experience took some people over an year to get a job. Even in this process some people gave up to what they intended to work and started doing odd jobs for survival.
Unless until you are extremely lucky you can land in to a job right away after you graduate here in Canada or you land in here as a PR. The way employers filter out the resumes is very clear. I myself got rejected after few interviews (round 1 by phone) since I am not a PR. you will get contract or full-time jobs if you are already here.
This is just my personal opinion.
yes you are right, but as I said that there is no loss in trying...Right?? :) ;)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Jitgolf85 said:
Hello,

Very unlikely, but not impossible

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most probably, as most people said, it is HIGHLY unlikely unless you have a unique skill..

Though it depends:
Are you asking about looking for a job from outside Canada before PR or after PR? Before PR makes it a lot tougher as it is very rare for them to provide LMIA etc... many people have told me that it is also extremely difficult to get a job from outside Canada after getting the PR... so the only option they say is to drop everything and move...
Still looking into the options though... but if you have a PR, then would suggest to apply and give it a shot...
If you don't have a PR, you can try a few, and you may just give up yourself in a while looking at the lack of response even for the most perfect jobs lol.. or be one of the 0.00000001% lucky people who have something extra special and in demand...