+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone mailed their sponsorship file to CPC-M in May?

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update

"We started processing your application on June 29, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 14, 2009. The New York office may contact you."

Any other updates for May applicants? Also, what are other expereinces with the NY office as far as what to expect?

Best of Luck to All!

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
KevinsJane said:
Update

"We started processing your application on June 29, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 14, 2009. The New York office may contact you."

Any other updates for May applicants? Also, what are other expereinces with the NY office as far as what to expect?

Best of Luck to All!
Mine was received May 26th. I was approved as a sponsor June 24th and the application was sent to Buffalo.

Now it says:
We started processing XXX's application on July 13, 2009.

dobby321

May 18, 2009
heloo everyone..

our application has also been processed already on july 8. my partner received a letter on july 17 from the local embassy requesting for original documents, as well as her passport. mmh, we are really hoping this is a good sign. :)

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
dobby321 said:
heloo everyone..

our application has also been processed already on july 8. my partner received a letter on july 17 from the local embassy requesting for original documents, as well as her passport. mmh, we are really hoping this is a good sign. :)
Wow that's great news!! Where is the PR application being processed? Mine is in Buffalo, and we haven't heard anything yet.

dobby321

May 18, 2009
canbrit said:
dobby321 said:
heloo everyone..

Wow that's great news!! Where is the PR application being processed? Mine is in Buffalo, and we haven't heard anything yet.
Hi Canbrit.. yes it is great news! the application is being processed in Manila, Philippines. I was actually a bit surprised to hear from them so soon considering the normal timeline is within 6-8 months. I get goosebumps everytime i think about finally getting a visa for my partner. hehe..

Hang in there Canbrit.. I wish the best for your application! :)
Keep me updated!

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
My update now says:

"We started processing x's application on July 13, 2009.

We transferred x's application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact x. "

Nothing has been said about medicals, which we did before sending in the application. Does anyone know if the above is normal, or should they have received the medicals before transferring. Is the transfer likely due to volume?

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canbrit,

Looks like we are a day within one another....have you recieved the letter as of yet? Not sure if it is a standard letter..but was relieved to see the words quoted in my letter, below...

"In order to expedite the processing of your application, your file has been sent to" NY

As far as medicals..."Medical results have been received." was updated when they started processing my application on June 29th. I believe I read on the board somewhere that they do not always update this part of it...and if they have not recieved these you would be notified...I'm not much help I know, maybe some of the more knowledgeable will respond! Just keep the Faith...hopefully we will be singing...I'll be home for Christmas :)!!!

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
KevinsJane said:
Hi Canbrit,

Looks like we are a day within one another....have you recieved the letter as of yet? Not sure if it is a standard letter..but was relieved to see the words quoted in my letter, below...

"In order to expedite the processing of your application, your file has been sent to" NY

As far as medicals..."Medical results have been received." was updated when they started processing my application on June 29th. I believe I read on the board somewhere that they do not always update this part of it...and if they have not recieved these you would be notified...I'm not much help I know, maybe some of the more knowledgeable will respond! Just keep the Faith...hopefully we will be singing...I'll be home for Christmas :)!!!
On Friday I received a letter just indicating Buffalo har received our application. So far nothing about the transfer to NY.

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
canbrit said:
KevinsJane said:
Hi Canbrit,

On Friday I received a letter just indicating Buffalo har received our application. So far nothing about the transfer to NY.
I now got a letter it was expedited as well.

I'll be curious to see what other communications you receive next, as I seem to be a few weeks behind you.

annemyrtle

Jul 13, 2009
Hi kevinsjane,
Looking at your timeline it seems like we are at the same processing time.
My husband got approved as sponsor on May 20, then transferred to Buffalo for my PR and start process on June 4th but then July 14, it was moved to Detroit to expedite (I see yours is NY), but the thing is I live in CA. So I don't know if I should contact them, but on the letter they gave us it says not to call or request of status info or anythin, it says to wait for them to contact me within 90 days.
Did your letter give number of days to wait too?

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annemyrtle said:
Hi kevinsjane,
Looking at your timeline it seems like we are at the same processing time.
My husband got approved as sponsor on May 20, then transferred to Buffalo for my PR and start process on June 4th but then July 14, it was moved to Detroit to expedite (I see yours is NY), but the thing is I live in CA. So I don't know if I should contact them, but on the letter they gave us it says not to call or request of status info or anythin, it says to wait for them to contact me within 90 days.
Did your letter give number of days to wait too?
Hi Annemyrtle,

Yes same inital letter as you...wait 90 days before I contact...I am hoping the 'expedite' process is less then the 90 days...wishful thinking but...got to keep the faith!!!! :)

Here's to a speedy time frame for all of us, before the first snowflake falls!!!!! :)

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canbrit said:
canbrit said:
KevinsJane said:
Hi Canbrit,

I now got a letter it was expedited as well.

I'll be curious to see what other communications you receive next, as I seem to be a few weeks behind you.
Hi Canbrit,

Expedited to NY as well? May time speed for us all...even though Monday is a holiday!!!!!!!!

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
KevinsJane said:
Expedited to NY as well? May time speed for us all...even though Monday is a holiday!!!!!!!!
is Monday a holiday in the US too?

best of luck!