+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone mailed their sponsorship file to CPC-M in May?

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dobby,

Yes, my info as follows:

29 days
Ours (husband/sponsor/Canadian and mine/American) was sent overnight courier on May 20th. As of today, we checked https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en to learn a decison has been made..and we will be recieving results by mail.

Just a FYI I included all criminal checks and medical in my application at the time of submission.

You may also keep tabs on other applications @ http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class

Hope this helps you. Many Good Wishes!
KJ

dobby321

May 18, 2009
Hi KJ,

Thank you so much for your response.

I am glad to learn that your application has been progressing well. Our application for my partner and I was received on May 26th and based on the In-Canada Application Processing Times, it has not been processed yet. It seems like the time waiting is longer than it really is..

Anyway, best of luck to you as well.

Thanks again..

Dobby

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Hi Dobby,

Our application was received the same day (May 26th) and we haven't had an update yet. It seems from the website they are processing applications received up to the 19th right now, so hopefully it won't be too much longer for us.

~Canbrit

Cdnshaz

May 15, 2008
WE applied in May as well. Recieved May 8th ish, sponsorship approved June 2, In process June 16th. We are outland tho, my friend who applied inland same week we did, have heard nothing!!

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Hi Dobby,

The website is updated, they are now processing up to May 25th. Seeing how your application (and mine) was received May 26th, I guess they aren't at our yet. :(

dobby321

May 18, 2009
canbrit said:
Hi Dobby,

The website is updated, they are now processing up to May 25th. Seeing how your application (and mine) was received May 26th, I guess they aren't at our yet. :(
Hi Canbrit. :)

yeah.. i guess not yet. i'm getting anxious but im sure they should start on our applications by next week.. it won't be long Canbrit...

dobby321

May 18, 2009
Cdnshaz said:
WE applied in May as well. Recieved May 8th ish, sponsorship approved June 2, In process June 16th. We are outland tho, my friend who applied inland same week we did, have heard nothing!!
heloo Cdnshaz. :) so nyc to hear you got the first stage approval already! hope we will get ours soon..

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Hi Dobby,

I checked ecas today (using our receipt #), and I have an update. It says "decision made" for the Sponsorship and that a letter was mailed out June 24th, so I guess in a few days we may hear. Not sure if you will have the same feedback, but may be worth trying!

Canbrit

dobby321

May 18, 2009
canbrit said:
Hi Dobby,

I checked ecas today (using our receipt #), and I have an update. It says "decision made" for the Sponsorship and that a letter was mailed out June 24th, so I guess in a few days we may hear. Not sure if you will have the same feedback, but may be worth trying!

Canbrit
Heloo Canbrit!

Thanks for letting me know. I've checked ecas, and I have an update too! Decision made already. Yey! I sincerely hope it would be to our favours. Keep me updated? Thanks again

Dobby

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
dobby321 said:
canbrit said:
Hi Dobby,

Canbrit
Heloo Canbrit!

Thanks for letting me know. I've checked ecas, and I have an update too! Decision made already. Yey! I sincerely hope it would be to our favours. Keep me updated? Thanks again

Dobby
Hi Dobby,

I decided to give CIC a call today to see if they'd tell me the decision, and they did, even gave me my client id and my husband's. So I've been approved to sponsor and our file has been sent to Buffalo!

~Canbrit

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
canbrit said:
Hi Dobby,

I decided to give CIC a call today to see if they'd tell me the decision, and they did, even gave me my client id and my husband's. So I've been approved to sponsor and our file has been sent to Buffalo!

~Canbrit
congratulations on such great news!

if it's not a secret, copuld you please share the phone number you used to phone CIC?

Best of luck!

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update for My application~filed outbound, May 2009! USA to Canada

"We started processing your application on June 29, 2009.

Medical results have been received."

Letter recieved from Buffalo regarding my part of the application...site has been updated!!!!

43 days down! :)

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
KevinsJane said:
Update for My application~filed outbound, May 2009! USA to Canada

"We started processing your application on June 29, 2009.

Medical results have been received."

Letter recieved from Buffalo regarding my part of the application...site has been updated!!!!

43 days down! :)
Wow, that's great. Mine was received May 26th, and I've been approved as a sponsor, but hopefully it will start processing in Buffalo soon!