+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone here tested david cohen serviceses

sisswa

Feb 1, 2016
hi please i have recently been refused visa to study in canada. am thinking of applying again buh i need someone whos very good and competent in getting the permit for me. please want to know if anyone has opted for david cohen (the owner of this forum and immigration lawyer). am thinking of hiring him to process my study permit application. who has already been in contact with and how competent is he to help me get it. thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Maybe first share why you think you were refused and get input from forum members who may advise for free what you may need to do to succeed

happyReem

May 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes things get confused here in this forum so I am also interested to know whether anybody tried the services of David Cohen. What was the case and how he helped in getting the visa.

sisswa

Feb 1, 2016
happyReem said:
Sometimes things get confused here in this forum so I am also interested to know whether anybody tried the services of David Cohen. What was the case and how he helped in getting the visa.
have refused earlier and trying to know if anyone has expierience his services buh seems no one has.

Purple250

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
sisswa said:
have refused earlier and trying to know if anyone has expierience his services buh seems no one has.
Hi, i wanted to know what did you do? did you contact attorney david? and did you get the visa second time? cz me too m in the same situation as yours now.

Thanks

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Purple250 said:
Hi, i wanted to know what did you do? did you contact attorney david? and did you get the visa second time? cz me too m in the same situation as yours now.

Thanks
I immigrated in 2014 using David Cohen services. They are truly professional, transparent, and very responsive and helpful...However, they will not do any leg work or dirty work.

Purple250

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
sharedknowledge said:
I immigrated in 2014 using David Cohen services. They are truly professional, transparent, and very responsive and helpful...However, they will not do any leg work or dirty work.
were you refused visa first and then u applied through david cohen for your second attempt?