+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone had there IEC application approved recently?

amberjo

Jun 4, 2013
Hey,

So completed my stage two for IEC online last month (MAY), and then got a request to upload my traffic history report at the start of the month. now two weeks since then I haven’t heard anything? I’m guessing it is because of the strike??
So I’m just wondering does anyone know how much longer the delays will be because of the strike? I from & in Australia.
any information will be helpful
:(

BecSachse

Jun 16, 2013
Hey, I applied at the start of April and I am still waiting, even though I sent in a complete application. The processing time is supposed to be 2 months - I'm now past my 9 week mark. There is a facebook page for IEC participants and it sounds like people are still getting approvals... guess we just have to wait longer now because of the strike :(

amberjo

Jun 4, 2013
damn! That sucks. I thought I would be there at the end of this month :(

Hey did you upload your traffic history report with your police check? just wondering.
Thanks for your reply :)

BecSachse

Jun 16, 2013
Apparently it was only needed for certain states in Australia. I had all the old information printed out and it said people living in South Australia didn't require the specific traffic report because it is included already on a police report or something like that.

I was planning to be in Canada back in April. I applied for my stage 1 back in February and the STA brochure I had said processing should take 6 weeks. That was waaaay incorrect!

Goodluck - hopefully you won't have to wait as long as I have.