+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone from India submitted the PCC from local police station & got PR.

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see rejections started on the above from December.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lovesumi said:
I see rejections started on the above from December.
I don't recommend this. There have been rejections lately because of the PCC issued by the local police authorities. The problem with these PCC s is they are time/geography bound.

Get a PCC from PSK instead. These PCC s are not time/geography bound.

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't recommend this. There have been rejections lately because of the PCC issued by the local police authorities. The problem with these PCC s is they are time/geography bound.

Get a PCC from PSK instead. These PCC s are not time/geography bound.
PCC from local police station, from PSK..... Sorry i dont understand the difference between two. Now m getting worried about the one i attached in my application. I applied it from Deputy Commisioner's office of my city and the verification is done by local PS, then they sent the verification report to DC office and from DC's office, i got PCC. Was this PCC accurate or its same like u said about the one from local PS, on the basis of which apps are being rejected.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gudluck2all said:
PCC from local police station, from PSK..... Sorry i dont understand the difference between two. Now m getting worried about the one i attached in my application. I applied it from Deputy Commisioner's office of my city and the verification is done by local PS, then they sent the verification report to DC office and from DC's office, i got PCC. Was this PCC accurate or its same like u said about the one from local PS, on the basis of which apps are being rejected.
Did the PCC mention any specific addresses or time periods?

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
gudluck2all said:
U r good to go
People are making it confused. In the cic officual website it is perfectly mention that.
1. If u r from delhi then go with pcc fron PSK
2. From punjab then Spolice
3. Other states... go with the highest police autority that is commoisiner in metropolitan cities and Deputy Police in other distrcuts.

Although. PCC from PSK is always valid.

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did the PCC mention any specific addresses or time periods?
It doesn't say anything about time period but yes about address, it mentions my permanent residential address and thats the only address i have mentioned in my application as m living here since my birth. Does address specification has any issue ? :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ektaahm said:
U r good to go
People are making it confused. In the cic officual website it is perfectly mention that.
1. If u r from delhi then go with pcc fron PSK
2. From punjab then Spolice
3. Other states... go with the highest police autority that is commoisiner in metropolitan cities and Deputy Police in other distrcuts.

Although. PCC from PSK is always valid.
"Other states... go with the highest police autority that is commoisiner in metropolitan cities and Deputy Police in other distrcuts."

No. Not recommended. PCC s issued by the police authorities (in India) are known to be time/geography bound. I strongly discourage from going this route. There have been rejections lately solely based on the police authorities issued PCCs.

If the PCC mentions specific addresses and time periods(and the applicant has stayed in other places in the country that are not mentioned the PCC),CIC will most likely reject your application!

PSK PCC doesn't mention any specific addresses or time periods and hence the safest, easiest and the best way to get a PCC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gudluck2all said:
It doesn't say anything about time period but yes about address, it mentions my permanent residential address and thats the only address i have mentioned in my application as m living here since my birth. Does address specification has any issue ? :(
Then, no! Read my previous post! If this is the only address you have been living in and this address is mentioned on the PCC, you are fine!

gudluck2all

Oct 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Then, no! Read my previous post! If this is the only address you have been living in and this address is mentioned on the PCC, you are fine!
Good to knww, thnkss a lot !!! Being pnp candidate, its been 4 months and i heard no update , so every point causes shake butt thnks to you for clearing my doubts.