+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone delivered their application in person?

ladysuz

May 27, 2009
I may drive up to Buffalo in the next few weeks and would rather hand it off in person rather than mail it. Has anyone done this before? Is it permitted?

Thanks,
susan

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
I have heard of people pick up their Visa's in person but never heard of anyone who handed his application by his or herself hope somebody with experience answers.
Good Luck.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its depend at your location and visa office. There are many visa offices, they accept any type of papers only via mail while other in person. I am living near to embassy plus they accept in person too, so i submitted all my documents , suporting etc in perosn. More interesting thing was, I applied and submitting my initial application in person, they checked at same time and after 5 minutes they issue AOR :)

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
mahharrouf said:
Its depend at your location and visa office. There are many visa offices, they accept any type of papers only via mail while other in person. I am living near to embassy plus they accept in person too, so i submitted all my documents , suporting etc in perosn. More interesting thing was, I applied and submitting my initial application in person, they checked at same time and after 5 minutes they issue AOR :)
Intresting if this is possible as you say then lots of people will like to submitt their docs in person so they can get AOR on the spot. How cool is that.