+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anybody recently received their LMO?

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm trying to figure out processing times here. If you have recently received an LMO, can you please state when you got your LMO, when it was applied for, and what province your job is in? Also, if anybody knows, how long are the processing times for LMOs that were applied for about 3-4 weeks ago?

Jul 26, 2013
I think the strike will not effect for the LMO,because my friend recently got it from Alberta. But he had applied before 3 months, i think we can not sure the time period -Labor Market Opinion is the contract of employer and employment office in Canada..any way u can hope it ll come soon..thanks

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your answer but it doesn't help. What I'm trying to do is figure out how long LMOs take by seeing exactly how long it took actual people to get their LMO. I'm using the most recent cases to forecast how long my LMO will take. People, please post your information on how long it took you to receive an LMO and please state which province.

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
For me its somewhere around 23 days, i think it depends on your employer, if they have provided all the requirements to hrsdc then it will not take much time...my destination is BC in IT sector.

My advise is to followup the status with your employer every week.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you confused28. I'm in the fast food counter attendant profession. How long are those LMOs taking?

confused28

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon...
LANDED..........
Soon...In God's will!
stopDA said:
Thank you confused28. I'm in the fast food counter attendant profession. How long are those LMOs taking?
Actually its case to case basis, some of our forumers got it only after 2 weeks, some are more than 2 months. My advise is for you to keep in touch with your employer for the updates.

Hope you get your positive LMO soon...