+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

subkrit

Jan 9, 2016
I hold a Bachelor in 'Food Science with Home Economics'. However, in the training area - domaine de formation, they have 'Food Science and Technology' . In this case what should I do? Should I tick on 'My area of training is not in the list' or should I chose the one whey have?. Both courses consist of the same modules with an exception of 2 modules which is different the the 2 courses. Please help.

cloyotas

Jan 29, 2016
gvallepu said:
Can anyone let me know what I need to give "Numero du test" for IELTS test. Thanks in advance.
I believe its the Test Report Form number in the IELTS certificate. That's what I entered in my profile.

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I have entered my profession as Engineer in Mon Project but I was not asked to sign any declaration form stating that engineering is a regulated profession. Am I missing anything or I would be asked about the later?
Thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolrc_04 said:
I have entered my profession as Engineer in Mon Project but I was not asked to sign any declaration form stating that engineering is a regulated profession. Am I missing anything or I would be asked about the later?
Thanks
Declaration form will be requested during process of your application.

Daz

Jan 6, 2016
Hello all,

Can anyone please tell me how to access the online Quebec selection certificate application form from my account so I can fill it.

Thank you.

Daz

Jan 6, 2016
jairichi said:
Declaration form will be requested during process of your application.
Hello,

Please can you explain to me where to find the quebec online selection application form from my mon projet quebec account?

I haven't been able to figure out how to go about it.

Sorry to bother you.

Thank you.

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
Daz said:
Hello all,

Can anyone please tell me how to access the online Quebec selection certificate application form from my account so I can fill it.

Thank you.
Go to Mon Doiser, then edit..........

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Please guys,

In Mon Projet Quebec .. The part related to IELTS they ask for (Numéro du Test) wich means (test Number)

But in IELTS results we have "Candidate Number" and "Test Report Form Number"

Which one to choose please?

Thanks,

Feb 11, 2016
mayankverma7 said:
Hi,
When filling the form it asks for degree equivalency check under diploma section.
I should I fill in that, I have done equivalent check WES but it(WES) is not showing over there...
Or shall I state that I don't have any equivalency done with any Quebec authority.

Many thanks in advance
Hi! did you get an answer for this question. Even I have the same question.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Help Needed.

In Mon Project, Should I fill the information in English or French?

Please note that, I have all my documents are in English.

Murad

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canimmigration said:
Hi! did you get an answer for this question. Even I have the same question.
The question is about Quebec equivalency. WES does not provide them. Answer NO.

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Hi all,

I have two kids ( 8 years old and 2 years old). In the Renseignements sur l'identité (Identity Information of Child section), I am getting confused.

What should be answer of below questions?

1) L'enfant sera-t-il accompagné de ses deux parents légaux? (He is the child accompanied by his two legal parents?) : Oui/Non (Yes/No)

2) Est-ce que vous ou votre conjoint ou conjointe avez adopté l’enfant? ( Are you or your spouse have adopted the child?) : Oui/Non (Yes/No)

3) Avez-vous obtenu un document légal de garde totale de l’enfant lui permettant d’émigrer avec vous? (Did you get a legal document full custody of the child allowing him to emigrate with you?) : Oui/Non (Yes/No)

I know the 2nd one answer must be " Non" (No) . But I am worried about 1st question and 3rd question.

Can any expert answer me these who are applying along with spouse and kids ?

Thanks and regards
Shooter

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shooterspalace said:
Hi all,

I have two kids ( 8 years old and 2 years old). In the Renseignements sur l'identité (Identity Information of Child section), I am getting confused.

What should be answer of below questions?

1) L'enfant sera-t-il accompagné de ses deux parents légaux? (He is the child accompanied by his two legal parents?) : Oui/Non (Yes/No)

2) Est-ce que vous ou votre conjoint ou conjointe avez adopté l’enfant? ( Are you or your spouse have adopted the child?) : Oui/Non (Yes/No)

3) Avez-vous obtenu un document légal de garde totale de l’enfant lui permettant d’émigrer avec vous? (Did you get a legal document full custody of the child allowing him to emigrate with you?) : Oui/Non (Yes/No)

I know the 2nd one answer must be " Non" (No) . But I am worried about 1st question and 3rd question.

Can any expert answer me these who are applying along with spouse and kids ?

Thanks and regards
Shooter
1. If you are going to bring your kids with you the answer is YES.
2. NO.
3. If you choose NO for 2nd question then this gets greyed out.