+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
prabh13 said:
which option I've to select for 10th and 12 in diploma's section
My details are as below:-
I've obtained my 8th standard certificate in june 2004 and 10th certificate in june 2006 while 12th certificate in june 2008.
so what will be the start date for 10th and 12th qualifications ?
nd for 10th qualification which option is applicable for e.g :- matriculation or something else .... can't find !!!!
Help me guys . :'(
For 10th type SECONDARY , value will populate in drop down.for 12 Type Higher Secondary value will again populate

NISC

Jan 27, 2016
HELLO EVERY ONE ..

URGENT ..... ( PROFILE IN MON PROJECT)

I AM FROM NEPAL , I WAS IN INDIA FROM (2004 - 2006) TO COMPLETE MY HIGHER SECONDER SCHOOLING . DO I NEED TO STATE THESE IN (Déclaration de statut) ? BOTH COUNTRIES ARE FREE BORDER AND DONT NEED VISA .

PLS HELP

THANKS

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NISC said:
HELLO EVERY ONE ..

URGENT ..... ( PROFILE IN MON PROJECT)

I AM FROM NEPAL , I WAS IN INDIA FROM (2004 - 2006) TO COMPLETE MY HIGHER SECONDER SCHOOLING . DO I NEED TO STATE THESE IN (Déclaration de statut) ? BOTH COUNTRIES ARE FREE BORDER AND DONT NEED VISA .

PLS HELP

THANKS
Whether a visa is required or not does not matter. They are two different countries. You need to mention that.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
cloyotas said:
Hi all,
Should we need to include high school diploma? Or just the college diploma? Thanks!
Yes, you should also iclude your high school diploma, college diploma first then next is your high school diploma, just like in the paper-form csq application. :)

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Guys at what point during your application do you need to attach your French and English tests? Do you need
To have taken them when you submit your application or you could send/attack them later on?

I appreciate your help !

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
Hi m585,

Thanks. It helped me a lot.

Now, plz say what should I do in the following situation.

Under "Renseignements sur la personne"
À quel titre la personne est-elle visée par cette demande?
-Should I select CONJOINT for spouse and ENFANT A CHARGE for my dependent child?

I think it should be, but want to be assured.

Thanks in advance.

jasmeetgurm

May 5, 2014
hi everyone
in India Higher secondary (10+2) is equivalent to 1 year then what should I write in the dates because in mon project it shows duex means 2 years. what should i write???

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmeetgurm said:
hi everyone
in India Higher secondary (10+2) is equivalent to 1 year then what should I write in the dates because in mon project it shows duex means 2 years. what should i write???
11th and 12th are higher secondary and so it is 2 years.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Any help on this

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
jairichi said:
11th and 12th are higher secondary and so it is 2 years.
@Jairichi, same query for ssc(10th), there is auto filled value in following field

Official length of study =2years, but 10th is of one year in india , ALSO but there is also one more following field(value is auto filled and cannot be changed)

Admission Criteria = candidate must have 8 years of primary education

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan_ said:
@Jairichi, same query for ssc(10th), there is auto filled value in following field

Official length of study =2years, but 10th is of one year in india , ALSO but there is also one more following field(value is auto filled and cannot be changed)

9th and 10th are high school or secondary school in India.

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
jairichi said:

9th and 10th are high school or secondary school in India.
thanks for quick reply :)

So you mean that

1. START DATE for adding 10th(SSC), should be START DATE of 9th and END DATE is 10th
2. START DATE for adding 12th(HSC), should be START DATE of 11th and END DATE is 12th

ALSO , am wondering why they have given auto filled field "Official length of study" EDITABLE

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan_ said:
thanks for quick reply :)

So you mean that

1. START DATE for adding 10th(SSC), should be START DATE of 9th and END DATE is 10th
2. START DATE for adding 12th(HSC), should be START DATE of 11th and END DATE is 12th

ALSO , am wondering why they have given auto filled field "Official length of study" EDITABLE
That is correct.

Within Canada itself the education distribution is different. Imagine within countries.

frolic999

Nov 22, 2015
Hello All,

In the application, The Expérience professionnelle part suggests that we should also include any full-time or part-time courses, does this mean we should also include coursework during our Masters or Bachelors degrees?

If 1 out of 5 years of work experience includes part time work at the university, and if the candidate is unable to get an experience letter from his/her ex-employer, would it be appropriate to skip mentioning it? or should it still be mentioned and later let the Ministry know that it won't be possible to get an experience letter in case they do ask?

Any suggestions in this regard would be great.

Thanks,
Vin