+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has any case taken so long?? I am very tensed

pun500

May 17, 2010
Hi folks I am getting worried by the day. I have not received medicals inspite of the status being in process for more than 2 months

below are details

We received your application for permanent residence on October 2, 2009. ---Sent to Sydney

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 2, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. ---Yes from Sydney

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review. --- Letter from Delhi to give docs and after docs were given

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on December 10, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2010.

seniors please help...is this normal ??? I applied under 0213

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Dear Pun,... why are you asking about your medicals please ? I see that you have not even received the important step of : Request For Documents yet,... unless you have completed this step and has not entered here,....

pun500

May 17, 2010
i gave my documents already . they had requested the docs before.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on December 10, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

After this I got another letter asking me to submit docs which i did in feb ..then my status changed to INPROCESS

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2010

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pun500 said:
i gave my documents already . they had requested the docs before.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

After this I got another letter asking me to submit docs which i did in feb ..then my status changed to INPROCESS

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2010

Hi,

Pun500

As your application process has started on 17th March, 2010, It means only just 2 month (8 weeks).
CHC has to go through the all documents you have provided and verifications of different documents or work experience.

so relax and wait for good news..

best regards.

hmisabpk

pun500

May 17, 2010
hi hmisabpk

thats a relief i but what i read here was that u get the medicals within a month on INPROCESS status. Besides how much time do you think is the avg waiting time for docs to be reviewed??

Does the fastrack process adhere to timelines ie I started on OCT 2009 so ideally I should get decision by OCt 2010 rite..

Would you also please clarify what exactly does INPROCESS mean (not in CIC terms)
From what I have read here and @ CIC and little that I have understood

INPROCESS = Documents being verified ie Bcgd check and your app cannot be denied for not meetin 67 points . Please clarify in simple terms

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi Dear,

Just check the time line of applicants to London Visa Office. Your visa office is New Delhi and your case will be processed soon. Be patient... Just see my case. I have submitted full docs to London CHC on January 6 and still my ecas status is "received by visa office" only.

So you guys are lucky and your case will be finalised before us.

All the best

Satish

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Pun500
Pl See my time line... you might find some consolation..... Different visa office but similar situation.......I am waiting in process for 3 months and 5 months since second AOR
Not sure what really taking them so long time.... but nothing to do other than waiting...... and praying for each other....... Lets hope for something positive soon.......

pun500

May 17, 2010
Re: Has any case taken so long?? I am very tensed --- med request received ..

Hi all ...got meds request through email as answer to enquiry on case status. It seems they sent the med request on 11th may through post and by guess is it should reach in 1-2 days. Am relieved.

Another important issue that i am facing now is

1-- they have asked to change my passport photo (passport was done when i was 17 :) ) ...is this possible and how much time would it take

2--my passport expires in april 2012 would it be an issue?? ...assuming i get visa in about 3 months from now

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS PUN
You gone past a step ahead leaving us still to follow..........
All the very best

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
yes, for us too, initial step feels too long. We have now been waiting for more than 1 month now for any news from CIC.

We understand what you are going through, as we are in the same situation.

Everybody, aside from gathering documents, what else can we do while waiting for the good news from CIC, that will help our applications?