+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Harsh - Can you please guide me? I am the same case.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status also changed to 'Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete' (in your case it was 27th Oct. , In my case it is 22 Dec.)

I didn't receive the letter yet. But can you please tell me have you gone for appeal? Or r u planning to reapply?

Please guide me. Also who are the other persons with same situation? Have you interacted with them?

vahidvahid

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
vmpvmp said:
My status also changed to 'Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete' (in your case it was 27th Oct. , In my case it is 22 Dec.)

I didn't receive the letter yet. But can you please tell me have you gone for appeal? Or r u planning to reapply?

Please guide me. Also who are the other persons with same situation? Have you interacted with them?
Hi vmpvmp,

I know that you have another file under old rule. did you withdraw that old file or it is still in process? when did that old file submite? do you think this change in your ECAS may be related to this fact you have 2 applications at the same time?

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vahidvahid said:
Hi vmpvmp,

I know that you have another file under old rule. did you withdraw that old file or it is still in process? when did that old file submite? do you think this change in your ECAS may be related to this fact you have 2 applications at the same time?
I am sorry but I don't have any application pending under old rules. Thanks