+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Happy to share

Oct 10, 2017
With two consecutive rejections of SOWP , with the depression of long time separation from husband(from one week after marriage till now), Having faced a huge expense for all the rejected visas, with 99.99% hopes of getting rejected again (as all discouraged that spousal TRV is usually definitely denied) I applied for TRV and finally entered 2018 with my TRV getting approved. So guys don't get frustrated for these kind of things n just don't give up. Thanks for all the ppl who helped with my queries in this forum.. all the best to all..

Reactions: Cute-pecky

Visalakshi

Oct 24, 2017
Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion. Can you please provide sample invitation/cover letter along with purpose of travel you attached so that I can use it as reference

Hrms

Sep 21, 2017
With two consecutive rejections of SOWP , with the depression of long time separation from husband(from one week after marriage till now), Having faced a huge expense for all the rejected visas, with 99.99% hopes of getting rejected again (as all discouraged that spousal TRV is usually definitely denied) I applied for TRV and finally entered 2018 with my TRV getting approved. So guys don't get frustrated for these kind of things n just don't give up. Thanks for all the ppl who helped with my queries in this forum.. all the best to all..

Hello and congrats dear
I am apply open work permit 17 june 2017 but not