+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Happy Birthday toooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

superflychris

Mar 20, 2015
Sadly my present from CIC sucked - minus eight points :(.

Hahah, well keeping positive and hoping for a draw tomorrow. Good luck all.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superflychris said:

8 points? I thought it was 5 points for age?

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
superflychris said:

Too Sad ! More than your CRS score your life expiry date has been reduced by one year(365 days). We are not sure that we get our Express Entry visa but it is certain that we will get ITL (Invitation To Leave the world) from God one day.The surprise is that the draw will happen any time with out filing any application and showing proof of funds in the Bank and Invitees are picked randomly even those who are not interested to leave.
Those who believe this should start preparation or at-least plan for per-departure right after reading this.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST !

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Too Sad ! More than your CRS score your life expiry date has been reduced by one year(365 days). We are not sure that we get our Express Entry visa but it is certain that we will get ITL (Invitation To Leave the world) from God one day.The surprise is that the draw will happen any time with out filing any application and showing proof of funds in the Bank and Invitees are picked randomly even those who are not interested to leave.
Those who believe this should start preparation or at-least plan for per-departure right after reading this and escape from last minute struggle and Regret.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST !