Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-10-2017
hi guys, just checking in to see if there are any movements in Hamilton office or not?
Hi There,

I got Decision Made last week on Jun 23rd. My status shows everything completed on the new tracker as of Jun 23rd except for Oath Ceremony which says not started.
Waiting for oath invitation now.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Hi There,

I got Decision Made last week on Jun 23rd. My status shows everything completed on the new tracker as of Jun 23rd except for Oath Ceremony which says not started.
Waiting for oath invitation now.
I'm in the same boat as you. Hopefully there should be some movement from Hamilton soon.

Moustafa33918

Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys,
here is my info:
Single application
Submitted July 9th 2019
Received October 2nd 2019
Fingerprint requested November 6 2019
Fingerprint received November 24 2019

After that I have no clue what is going with my application. I did move from Oakville to Ottawa which I know has moved my file to “Hamilton” processing centre. This is almost 2 years and very disappointing to experience such delay.

Anyone in the same boat ?

good luck all!

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi guys,
here is my info:
Single application
Submitted July 9th 2019
Received October 2nd 2019
Fingerprint requested November 6 2019
Fingerprint received November 24 2019

After that I have no clue what is going with my application. I did move from Oakville to Ottawa which I know has moved my file to “Hamilton” processing centre. This is almost 2 years and very disappointing to experience such delay.

Anyone in the same boat ?

good luck all!
I am planning to do the same, planning to move from Oakville to Ottawa, Did u inform CIC about your address change ?
Or By chance u speak with CIC call centre executive ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My wife just got the invitation for her test, there is any interview after the test or oath invitation dirctly
Not everyone gets an interview but there is always the possibility of getting one. After the test/interview, the next step is to get a "Decision Made" on ECAS; Concurrently, Physical Presence, Language and Prohibitions will be set to "Completed" on the status dashboard.

Only after this will the applicant receive an oath invitation.

Moustafa33918

Jun 29, 2021
I am planning to do the same, planning to move from Oakville to Ottawa, Did u inform CIC about your address change ?
Or By chance u speak with CIC call centre executive ?
From what some people are saying here, it should not affect the processing time. But I am still cynical about that. Anyways, you can do that online (if you have an online application). Go to the old status check system and it should be there. I don’t know how it works if you are paper based application.

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
hey guys, can someone share with me (DM/PM) Hamilton office contacts(email, phone) ?

thanks in advance