+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton office timeline

claude15

Feb 11, 2015
Here is my timeline:
Oct 23 2014: application received at Sydney office;
Jan 19 2015: AOR email sent to me;
Jan 21 2015: IP started, according to eCas;
Jan 21 2015: files transferred to Hamilton office. (I called CIC and got this info. It is not shown on eCas)
Now: wait for test letter.

If your applications have been or would be transferred to Hamilton, please share your timeline. :)

I heard that Hamilton office is very slow. Not sure if it is true or not. ???

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes my file is also getting processed at Hamilton Office

Fukecas

Jan 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was told Hamilton is my office but I have not been able to access ecas. So I have to trust what the CIC call centre say.

VEN_Mavo

Jul 17, 2015
It seems Hamilton CIC Office has been very slow for Citizenship processing during the last months. Does anybody know why? I will call CIC tomorrow to inquire about my case, and confirm if my file was transferred to Hamilton Office. I'm pretty sure it was: I live in Burlington.

This is my timeline:

Jun 09 2015: application received at Sydney office;
Aug 05 2015: AOR email sent to me;
Sep 05 2015: IP started, according to eCas;

And it has been like that for the last four months.....any similar cases?

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I am also from Hamilton, I passed the test on august 5 last year, no oath invitation yet, its been over 5 months, no decision made, no oath

VEN_Mavo

Jul 17, 2015
Loriboo said:
I am also from Hamilton, I passed the test on august 5 last year, no oath invitation yet, its been over 5 months, no decision made, no oath
Oh wow.....can you share your timeline please?

Thanks!

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 26, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2015.
We sent you a notice on July 21, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Test passed 20/20 and no news yet, still waiting

VEN_Mavo

Jul 17, 2015
Loriboo said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 26, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2015.
We sent you a notice on July 21, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Test passed 20/20 and no news yet, still waiting
5 months from IP to Test Invite, and 5 months so far and no news about the Oath Ceremony? It's crazy, Loriboo! Hamilton seems to be very slow, I've been monitoring spreadsheets of applicants in April, May and June last year and none of the applications for Hamilton have moved to test.

As I said, I called CIC but the officer told me she was unable to check my application because I needed to wait 12 months from the date it was received in Sydney. She also said, based on my postal code, my application should be transferred to Hamilton, but she was unsure. "The only thing you can do is wait..." she said.

madidou206

Feb 23, 2016
Hi Loriboo, Any new about your Oath?

Me too I m from hamilton I passed a test in December 10, Since nothing new.

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I have been calling once a week, I did fax Hamilton office, as usual, they told me my file is good, it is just the security check, I will get the ceremony before March 31