+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Halifax Citizenship timeline After 'DM' in May this year.

Tjj929

Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

Good afternoon,

I am just wondering whether there is anyone's application already have had the status of the 'Decision Made' since May this year, but still have been waiting for the Oath Invitation. I attend the test on May 17 this year and found the decision made on May 23rd, but however, I still not received the invitation until today, though found there will be an Oath ceremony on August 16.

I hope anyone who undergoes the application in Halifax could share your progress.

Thank you very much and enjoy the rest of the week.

petecamp

Aug 2, 2018
I had my decision made since March in Halifax and I am still waiting
Hopefully we are all called for oath in August

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hello everyone,

Good afternoon,

I am just wondering whether there is anyone's application already have had the status of the 'Decision Made' since May this year, but still have been waiting for the Oath Invitation. I attend the test on May 17 this year and found the decision made on May 23rd, but however, I still not received the invitation until today, though found there will be an Oath ceremony on August 16.

I hope anyone who undergoes the application in Halifax could share your progress.

Thank you very much and enjoy the rest of the week.
I had my decision made since March in Halifax and I am still waiting
Hopefully we are all called for oath in August
This might help "http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx#resultList"

The only ceremony I see in Halifax is on Aug 16.

Tjj929

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you very much for your information and your warm wishes. I hope both of us will be Canadians soon.

Thank you and happy the Natal Day weekend.

UVIR

Jun 14, 2017
I am from Halifax. IP since 29th March. Nothing since then. Sent my application third time on 16th January since October. First two times it was returned by the office. Pointed out it was their mistake with proof. Can't do anything except keeping my patience.

Aug 2, 2018
I just stumbled on this site .I am also Halifax and did my test in may and its been in IP since .I hope I get DM and oath invite this month

Aug 2, 2018
I am from Halifax. IP since 29th March. Nothing since then. Sent my application third time on 16th January since October. First two times it was returned by the office. Pointed out it was their mistake with proof. Can't do anything except keeping my patience.
Hopefully everything will be all fine .We will all be canadians soon .You will be surprised to be decision made and oath taking this month .Kepp fingers crossed.Meanwhile I hear there is a spread sheet ,I am November applicant

Reactions: UVIR

Tjj929

Aug 1, 2018
Millions of thanks and best wished to everyone who shares the useful information. Indeed, we all will be Canadians soon.

Aug 2, 2018
@Long last ,just wanted to update my oath is on Thursday .I am so happy.Earlier correction that I was in IP ,actually i was DM .Good luck to everyone waiting

haligonian123

Aug 13, 2018
@Long last ,just wanted to update my oath is on Thursday .I am so happy.Earlier correction that I was in IP ,actually i was DM .Good luck to everyone waiting
Hi, thanks for the update and congrats! I also wrote my test in May but I'm still waiting to hear back. Just curious, did they email you? Or was the invitation through mail?
Thanks!

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, thanks for the update and congrats! I also wrote my test in May but I'm still waiting to hear back. Just curious, did they email you? Or was the invitation through mail?
Thanks!
Yes they emailed me .Dont worry they will get to you .I submitted my application last year october