+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1b stamping appointment

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
I am currently working from Canada in a work permit. Recently my H1b extension was approved.I was previously working in H1b and completed 6 years.

Could you please let me know if I am eligible for Dropbox for H1b stamping in Toronto or should I go through the interview process. If I have to go through the interview process how long it will take ?

I also need to get H4 stamping.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
I am currently working from Canada in a work permit. Recently my H1b extension was approved.I was previously working in H1b and completed 6 years.

Could you please let me know if I am eligible for Dropbox for H1b stamping in Toronto or should I go through the interview process. If I have to go through the interview process how long it will take ?

I also need to get H4 stamping.
Most probably you might be eligible for dropbox. Just create an account and fill out the questionnaire in the ais website and see.

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Two questions - I got the visa appointment for Vancover but Location selected on DS-160 is Calgary.. will that be ok?

2) Can we take toddler kid(US citizen) during Visa appointment, since there is no place to drop the kids. please advice.

Jamesjons24

Jan 26, 2024
I need help guys! I just had my F1 -to H1B petition approved here in USA. Do I qualify for any waiver? I thought of applying for stamping at Ottawa