+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

F

feras80

congratulation mate. upon ur timeline, i'm expecting to get my certificate in 2 months.
The best is to call them regarding the fund requirements.

quick question: did they ask you recently for any paystub?
good luck

sirsmak said:
Hello everyone.....

Long wait is over for me.... Today I got the nomination packet. A quick recap;
Alberta received my application on Dec 31st
Alberta sent me file number with application receipt confirmation on February 20th
Alberta sends me Nomination certificate June 8, 2009
My NOC code 2171
Currently in the process of getting the PCCs and FBI reports....

Thanks for all your good inputs and suggestions.

They have also sent me the application for PR-SW Buffalo checklist. Under the “P” (Provincials Nominees) checklist, proof of settlement funds box is included .... But when I checked online for the same checklist form on CIC website, it doesn't have this requirement. Is this a new development? Was this a requirement before and not anymore?

Thanks

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
j2alberta said:
Governor,
People look at you to answer these questions cos you already know before hand.

AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Has anyone received any communication from AINP recently in June?
J2:

This AG is not the one who is real. This is a clone of Albertagoverner. He has "G" letter in bold but real one has "g" is small case. That's why don't expect anything original just expect duplication of his expression, font style & color.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
sirsmak said:
Hello everyone.....

Alberta sent me file number with application receipt confirmation on February 20th
My NOC code 2171

They have also sent me the application for PR-SW Buffalo checklist. Under the “P” (Provincials Nominees) checklist, proof of settlement funds box is included .... But when I checked online for the same checklist form on CIC website, it doesn't have this requirement. Is this a new development? Was this a requirement before and not anymore?

Thanks
Congrats sirsmak!

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
No, they did not ask for my paystubs....

and thanks for good wishes everyone...

feras80 said:
congratulation mate. upon ur timeline, i'm expecting to get my certificate in 2 months.
The best is to call them regarding the fund requirements.

quick question: did they ask you recently for any paystub?
good luck

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Congrats on receiveing the nomination.....
Could u plz post the nomination letter date?

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
sirsmak,

congratulations!!!

when ainp was contacted by some applicants regarding the funds, they were told that funds are not required. however, cic's forms still had the checkbox for "P". cic has revised their form recently and removed the requirement for provincial nominees. it is up to you which form you prefer to use, but i would print the most recent form from cic buffalo's website and skip the funds if i were you.

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
congrats sirsmak

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
sirsmak said:
Hello everyone.....

My NOC code 2171

Thanks
Congrats Buddy ! I was waiting upon you :)) ! Now I can expect my nomination anytime. Are you in NY ?

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
sirsmak said:
Hello everyone.....

My NOC code 2171

Thanks
Congrats dude...... what is the date on the Nomination letter

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
May 8th 2009.... and Postage date June 2nd....... Goshhh!! what were they doing in between...

Mike053 said:
sirsmak said:
No, they did not ask for my paystubs....
Congrats Sirsmak...

Could u plz post the nomination letter date...

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
This is good information thanks a lot...

nomad_musafir said:
sirsmak,

congratulations!!!

when ainp was contacted by some applicants regarding the funds, they were told that funds are not required. however, cic's forms still had the checkbox for "P". cic has revised their form recently and removed the requirement for provincial nominees. it is up to you which form you prefer to use, but i would print the most recent form from cic buffalo's website and skipped the funds if i were you.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Alright guys,

looks like my Albertan dream is over. As some experienced guys on this forum know that I am laid off from work. Today I got a call from AINP lady. She told me to send job responsibility letter since what I have sent already was not enough (I sent a general job description from HR website - I didn't want to tell my boss that i am applying for canadian immigration)

When i was laid off my boss gave me a letter on A4 paper with all his contact info and description of my job duties. Disadvantage of working for Fortune 50 companies - these son of bit*hes dont let you use letter heads. Letterheads are not even available around so that i could steal them and print something on them. Also, My H1B LC application donot have job description - unfortunate me.

Long story short, AINP lady asked for letterhead letter and I said it was company policy not to give one. The discussion was polite but she was seemingly p*ssed off. I emailed her whatever I had. God knows what happens next.

I hope I was working for a small company where all this crap was easy to handle. On top of that I am not even employed to again bug HR for any such letter.

Good luck to all you guys!! Hope sharing this bad experience help some of you guys in future.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting Folks,

AlbertaCitizen / AG is right, his original Albertagoverner ID has been blocked.... LOL

Check the profile, not active since 31st May 2009.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/Albertagoverner-u18349.html

Now he is active with AlbertaPresident and AlbertaCitizen ids.

AlbertaCitizen said:
j2alberta said:
Governor,
People look at you to answer these questions cos you already know before hand.

AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Has anyone received any communication from AINP recently in June?
J2:

This AG is not the one who is real. This is a clone of Albertagoverner. He has "G" letter in bold but real one has "g" is small case. That's why don't expect anything original just expect duplication of his expression, font style & color.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike053 said:
When i was laid off my boss gave me a letter on A4 paper with all his contact info and description of my job duties. Disadvantage of working for Fortune 50 companies - these son of bit*hes dont let you use letter heads. Letterheads are not even available around so that i could steal them and print something on them. Also, My H1B LC application donot have job description - unfortunate me.
Available as in the company has no logo? The company has no website with a logo? A coworker and I once made a fake reference letter for another coworker just as a joke and we stole the company logo off the server where we found it in an Autocad file. It didn't look exactly like their letterhead but if you'd never seen their letterhead, you would never know.