H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Akk,

where did you submit your paystub?
CIC buffalo? if yes why?

akk said:
Like I said, If you are in US when you get nominated, apply for CIC in Buffalo and then change your address and notify them (both Alberta and Buffalo), you will be ok. CIC will decide if they will transfer your application to your home country. That will be their decision, not yours..maybe they will even finish in Buffalo...

I just submitted one pay stub, the most recent I had.

Akk

redstar said:
Hi Akk
Thanks for reply.My concern is about CIC only because once i get nominated to Alberta than I think they are not going to have any responsibility on my application.So after this process if my visa will not get extended then will the CIC ppl will accept transfer my application or not.Looking for your help.

How many pay stubs do i need to submit to get nominated for application.

Thanks & Regards

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Just to AINP....I think he was talking about ainp and not cic..

Akk

Jay007 said:
Akk,

where did you submit your paystub?
CIC buffalo? if yes why?

akk said:
Like I said, If you are in US when you get nominated, apply for CIC in Buffalo and then change your address and notify them (both Alberta and Buffalo), you will be ok. CIC will decide if they will transfer your application to your home country. That will be their decision, not yours..maybe they will even finish in Buffalo...

I just submitted one pay stub, the most recent I had.

Akk

redstar said:
Hi Akk
Thanks for reply.My concern is about CIC only because once i get nominated to Alberta than I think they are not going to have any responsibility on my application.So after this process if my visa will not get extended then will the CIC ppl will accept transfer my application or not.Looking for your help.

How many pay stubs do i need to submit to get nominated for application.

Thanks & Regards

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Please use this thread for File number / certificate timeline only......guys for all other things there are many other threads....please stick to the topic.
My application got received Jan 23rd..... No response or file number so far. ( I applied with new process - no pre assesment)

I

Indium-sulfide

any other news on recent timeline? looks all applicants vaporized at the same time?
any new?

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
That is something to think about.Previously everyday someone was getting somethings almost every day.But now it seems there is no communication what so ever.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
engg said:
That is something to think about.Previously everyday someone was getting somethings almost every day.But now it seems there is no communication what so ever.
Alberta made their selection process more strict than earlier. No body knows they will be in a job when Alberta get their nomination finalized. No country in the world knows what will happen tomorrow in this recession period. But Alberta still wants you to be in a job when they finalize your case.

Most of the brilliant economists and politicians not able to control the economy in the recession, but Alberta asking you to be in a job after 5-6 months of your application submitted to them. As an Immigrant on H1B in USA. So RIDICULOUS and NO SENSE.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
this seems to be ironical or at the least paradoxical - ainp for h1 stream is based on the premise that they will be able to quickly attract quality professionals whose h1 is coming to an end, and then they don't want people who are out of h1 status. crazy :)

anyway, from my reasoning - for all practical purposes this requirement should boil down to "you need to be on h1 status at the time of ainp application."
consider a scenario where applicant a sends in ainp application on March 4 with his latest paycheck. he is currently on a valid h1 status. end of may he gets laid off. when alberta finally gets to his application in june they check his paycheck from march. i don't see them requesting another form of proof in june, because this will be a never ending loop!

however, if cic implements this requirement also, it might spell disaster for quite a lot of people.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
hmmm, i seemed to have overlooked 1 piece of detail in my analysis - we are required to inform alberta about any change to our status.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
FBI Clearance Certificate

When apply to FBI Clearance Certificate to You (Principal) and Your Family (Spouse)
We need to send application (FD-258) (commonly used for applicant or law enforcement purposes - standard fingerprint form.) for Principle & Spouse.
For Principal application form FD 258
We need provide one number….

CITIZENSHIP (CTZ)
YOU’RE NO (OCA)
FBI NO (FBI)
ARMED FORCES NO (MNU)
SOCIATL SECURITY NO (SOC)
MISCELLANESOUS NO (MNU)

For principle we can give SSN i.e. SOC

What about for Spouse …. They are in H4 … What number can we give in application FD-258?