+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

uv12

Jan 16, 2010
summer800 said:
Guys,

There is separate thread that discuss about the steps after receiving nomination. Please post your questions there for the steps to apply to CIC. This forum mostly discuss the issues until you receive nomination.

Here is the link that discuss the steps to apply to CIC,
"canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/only-who-submitted-cicainpsrsus-visa-holder-category-application-t15729.3045.html "

Thanks

jmauj

Feb 11, 2010
Hey Guys,

Question- If i am expecting my nomination around first two weeks of april then is it a good idea to apply for FBI clearance now ?
Or should i wait for nomination ? Please advise.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
jmauj said:
Hey Guys,

Question- If i am expecting my nomination around first two weeks of april then is it a good idea to apply for FBI clearance now ?
Or should i wait for nomination ? Please advise.
I think is a good idea, just keep in mind the nomination issuance is not like physical science. But if I were you I'd do it so.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
Just think about, you have 10 - 12 weeks for just for the FBI clearance (about 3 months) plus another 3 months the PCC is valid, so it's about 5 - 6 months. If I had known better I'd have taken my chances applying earlier for the FBI PCC. I think you guys from Feb and Mar should consider the option to apply now for the FBI pcc.

Just my 2 cents!

venus1982

Feb 11, 2010
Hi,
I applied for AINP on March 30th 2009 but till now didn't received file number.Does anyone received their file number who applied around this date.how can i get the status of my application

Sanjay2009

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-14-2009
Doc's Request.
Waiting...
I mailed my lawyer, he said he didnt recieve any news regarding my file

waiting...:)

kapilarya said:
hey uv12,

whats ur file no. last 4 digits, ur noc, ur timeline and your h1b status...

seeya

Sep 2, 2009
Dear All,

I've always been a secret admirer of this forum... you guys do a great job by helping newcomers... and I wish some could help me out too.

I applied for my PR under this category through a LAWYER in the month of April, 2008. I received my file no. in July, then I august i received a test email from AINP. Till date I had no news from AINP but Yesterday, I received an email from my layer with the following document request:

· Evidence that the candidate had at least one year of work experience in an eligible visa category (H-1B, H-1B1, H-1C, E-3) at the time the application was submitted. We received the application April 14, 2009. the !-797 Approval for H-1B that was submitted with the application was effective 01 October 2008.
· AINP 009 is incomplete. Please complete section C, questions 2 and 5a; and section G, where a personal contact of the candidate should be provided rather than the authorized representative’s name. (forms can be found in the attached document)
· A copy of the candidate’s most recent pay stub
· A copy of the candidate’s current and valid H1B visa or I-797 Notice of Approval (if there has been a change in employment)
· Detailed job description on company letterhead (if there has been a change in employment)
· Details regarding any changes to the candidate’s employment situation
· Address update, if there have been any changes

MY CONCERN IS THE VERY FIRST POINT.. I was working under OPT (F1 visa) untill October 2008 and then started working on H1B visa. While I was applying my lawyer never told me about this clause they just told me that I should be working in the USA for at least a period of 1 yr which I was. But I never knew it had to be on H1B. The very reason of hiring a lawyer was that they guide us with the AINP terms and conditions because we are ignorant with it.

I am not sure if my application will be processed further or not.. Please give me your suggestions.....

Thank you ALL!!

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
seeya,

Working with lawyer for AINP is probably more detrimental than being helpful. If I were you, I would fire them at this point since they have A) given you wrong info, and B) filled your form incorrectly. Ask them to return all the documents you sent them, and ask for a refund (which you probably will not get).

Have you been working with the same employer, if yes, you might want to send the offer letter and paystubs from April 2009. Also, sending the OPT card might help. Technically, you've got to be on H1 for 1 year before applying. So in April 2009 when you applied, you did not have the 1 year, per se. But now you do. If they don't accept the documents I mentioned earlier, you may plead with them to consider you case as received in Oct 09.

just my two cents.

seeya

Sep 2, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
seeya,

Working with lawyer for AINP is probably more detrimental than being helpful. If I were you, I would fire them at this point since they have A) given you wrong info, and B) filled your form incorrectly. Ask them to return all the documents you sent them, and ask for a refund (which you probably will not get).

Have you been working with the same employer, if yes, you might want to send the offer letter and paystubs from April 2009. Also, sending the OPT card might help. Technically, you've got to be on H1 for 1 year before applying. So in April 2009 when you applied, you did not have the 1 year, per se. But now you do. If they don't accept the documents I mentioned earlier, you may plead with them to consider you case as received in Oct 09.

just my two cents.
Thank you so much for your reply! I will definitely take some action against the law firm, I just cant let go my hard own money.
And second thing, yes I was working with the same firm. I will try to call AINP and request them to keep my application on file considering it from October rather than rejecting it. I will try out all the possibilities.

Thanks Again!

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
seeya said:
Thank you so much for your reply! I will definitely take some action against the law firm, I just cant let go my hard own money.
And second thing, yes I was working with the same firm. I will try to call AINP and request them to keep my application on file considering it from October rather than rejecting it. I will try out all the possibilities.

Thanks Again!
Have they given you the contact for the person handling your case? Try speaking with them before you do anything - that might give you some clues on the disposition of that person.
Good Luck. Keep us copied on how it works out.

baireddy

Feb 8, 2010
seeya said:
Dear All,

I've always been a secret admirer of this forum... you guys do a great job by helping newcomers... and I wish some could help me out too.

I applied for my PR under this category through a LAWYER in the month of April, 2008. I received my file no. in July, then I august i received a test email from AINP. Till date I had no news from AINP but Yesterday, I received an email from my layer with the following document request:

· Evidence that the candidate had at least one year of work experience in an eligible visa category (H-1B, H-1B1, H-1C, E-3) at the time the application was submitted. We received the application April 14, 2009. the !-797 Approval for H-1B that was submitted with the application was effective 01 October 2008.
· AINP 009 is incomplete. Please complete section C, questions 2 and 5a; and section G, where a personal contact of the candidate should be provided rather than the authorized representative's name. (forms can be found in the attached document)
· A copy of the candidate's most recent pay stub
· A copy of the candidate's current and valid H1B visa or I-797 Notice of Approval (if there has been a change in employment)
· Detailed job description on company letterhead (if there has been a change in employment)
· Details regarding any changes to the candidate's employment situation
· Address update, if there have been any changes

MY CONCERN IS THE VERY FIRST POINT.. I was working under OPT (F1 visa) untill October 2008 and then started working on H1B visa. While I was applying my lawyer never told me about this clause they just told me that I should be working in the USA for at least a period of 1 yr which I was. But I never knew it had to be on H1B. The very reason of hiring a lawyer was that they guide us with the AINP terms and conditions because we are ignorant with it.

I am not sure if my application will be processed further or not.. Please give me your suggestions.....

Thank you ALL!!

Hi seeya,

I strongly recommand to all our friends not to go with LAWYER, first check whether it

is possible for you to gohead with out lawyer. First I contacted Lawyer to file for AINP

he asked me US $3000, so I immediately took some time and gone through the official website.

I felt it is easy for me to proceed. So I request all to avoid going to Lawyer.

They always look for us to cheat.

In seeya case I think they (AINP) people may ask to file fresh one....

let me know procedings....