+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

pm3112

Dec 9, 2008
Hello Folks

I have received my file number on 24 Mar 09 via email. and my file # 0849. Does anyone received any certificate on #8XX serial?
Kindly let me know.

Thanks
P

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
when did u apply ??
old or new process

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
I know ppl with 55x are waiting.what are u talking about ??

pm3112 said:
Hello Folks

I have received my file number on 24 Mar 09 via email. and my file # 0849. Does anyone received any certificate on #8XX serial?
Kindly let me know.

Thanks
P

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
pm3112 said:
Hello Folks

Kindly let me know.

Thanks
P
Check the link provided below to see the timelines shared by the members on this forum and see where you are. Also can you please share your timeline.

http://tinyurl.com/ABPNP-SRS-Timeline

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
There seems to be less activity as days are going by. Has AINP completely stopped sending nominations. I was planning to go back to my home country and applying from there but looks like I will have to stay here till I get nomination and re-apply for all my PCC's

Dee

Feb 14, 2007
Re: H1B - Alberta PNP

I had applied to Sydney, Nova Scotia under the federal skilled worker program, my file was denied because they didn't feel the job description had sufficient information to justify my worker experience under NOC 0213, I then mailed in a letter with the job description indicating that the failure to give all the information on the application was due to lack of space provided when truly I do have the experience to qualify under NOC 0213, I have asked them to reconsider. While I await the reply, I found out about the Alberta PNP program and as I am in US with H1B visa, I am considering applying under this program.

Since I was denied under federal (however my application never reached the buffalo), do you know if it will create a problem when I apply under Alberta's PNP program since on the application it asks if I have previously applied to CIC, any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Re: H1B - Alberta PNP

Dee said:
I had applied to Sydney, Nova Scotia under the federal skilled worker program, my file was denied because they didn't feel the job description had sufficient information to justify my worker experience under NOC 0213, I then mailed in a letter with the job description indicating that the failure to give all the information on the application was due to lack of space provided when truly I do have the experience to qualify under NOC 0213, I have asked them to reconsider. While I await the reply, I found out about the Alberta PNP program and as I am in US with H1B visa, I am considering applying under this program.

Since I was denied under federal (however my application never reached the buffalo), do you know if it will create a problem when I apply under Alberta's PNP program since on the application it asks if I have previously applied to CIC, any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
When you apply, make sure you mention that you were denied by NS.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
someone gotto call em up

Albertadude said:
There seems to be less activity as days are going by. Has AINP completely stopped sending nominations. I was planning to go back to my home country and applying from there but looks like I will have to stay here till I get nomination and re-apply for all my PCC's

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
Albertadude said:
Dude, I really feel that I haven't heard from anyone getting nomination in this thread (or any) since long long time now. They should change the timeline as well istead of 4 months they should extend it, I mean as people will have correct idea. I am already gone beyond 4 months now that's why I feel 4 months is no more realistic. That is why I am not applying for PCC.. I had already got the PCC from India, which I have to get it again.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
notdet said:
Albertadude said:
Dude, I really feel that I haven't heard from anyone getting nomination in this thread (or any) since long long time now. They should change the timeline as well istead of 4 months they should extend it, I mean as people will have correct idea. I am already gone beyond 4 months now that's why I feel 4 months is no more realistic. That is why I am not applying for PCC.. I had already got the PCC from India, which I have to get it again.
notdet: Please email them asking for status and put all your timeslines and file #, etc... I hope they will reply to it very soon(3-4 days time).

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
email2kale said:
notdet: Please email them asking for status and put all your timeslines and file #, etc... I hope they will reply to it very soon(3-4 days time).
Actually my lawyer/consultant had contacted them 3 weeks back and were told that need to wait for 3 - 4 week. So this is the 4th week. Hope to hear something this week.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Just wanted to update you guys......

I have sent my AINP application on Feb 12th and expecting that it reached on Feb 20th. Its been 4 months so i did email asking them about my file number. Here is what i received from them.....

*******************************************************************************************************************************
Dear VSRAO,

Thank you for your email.

Processing times can vary greatly due to the number of applications being submitted and the completeness of the applications received. Currently, the AINP is experiencing a high volume of applications in all streams and categories. It is now taking about 4 to 5 months to confirm, we apologize.

Kind Regards,

Rachelle

Alberta Employment, Immigration

www.alberta-canada.com/immigration/

F

feras80

i don't know how couple thousands of applications is a high volume.

vsrao said:
Just wanted to update you guys......

I have sent my AINP application on Feb 12th and expecting that it reached on Feb 20th. Its been 4 months so i did email asking them about my file number. Here is what i received from them.....

*******************************************************************************************************************************
Dear VSRAO,

Thank you for your email.

Processing times can vary greatly due to the number of applications being submitted and the completeness of the applications received. Currently, the AINP is experiencing a high volume of applications in all streams and categories. It is now taking about 4 to 5 months to confirm, we apologize.

Kind Regards,

Rachelle

Alberta Employment, Immigration

www.alberta-canada.com/immigration/

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
vsrao said:
It is now taking about 4 to 5 months to confirm, we apologize.
It was expected.

With only 60-70 nominations to be issued per month(as we have calculated and as we have practically seen in the past since January) and with file numbers reaching 3XXX - we can expect the processing times for AINP H1B SRS to climb toward the processing times for AINP Family class.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
feras80 said:
i don't know how couple thousands of applications is a high volume.
I hope you know that what we have seen in past 60-70 nominations per month. If you can see the number is more, please prove it.

So, couple of thousand applications is a large number for AINP which has multiple other categories as well apart from H1B SRS.

It is just AINP H1B SRS, a small part of a small provincial program, not CIC or USCIS.