+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No it doesn’t.I applied in December 2019 and my Application is already in process
That is incredibly rare. Most will agree that they wait around 2 years to start processing and get an answer around 3 years but usually a bit before 3 years. Do you have some sort of special circumstance to get processing under 6 months considering there wasn’t even much processing for a few months? There are lots of people just today posting about not hearing about their files from 2018.

Reactions: pream parajuli

pream parajuli

Sep 18, 2018
That is incredibly rare. Most will agree that they wait around 2 years to start processing and get an answer around 3 years but usually a bit before 3 years. Do you have some sort of special circumstance to get processing under 6 months considering there wasn’t even much processing for a few months? There are lots of people just today posting about not hearing about their files from 2018.
Yes absolutely iam waiting for positive results from may 2018 still no news no updates only in processing..

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
In my opinion immigration is unpredictable About Timeline Some get answer in 9 to 12 months or Some ppl have to wait close to 30 months
It’s All depends on case officer How fast they’re

LittlePrinc

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
We applied April 2018, did biometrics beginning of Feb 2020 and up until now, nothing. No medical request, nothing. We are going into 27 months next month.

Reactions: kial

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In my opinion immigration is unpredictable About Timeline Some get answer in 9 to 12 months or Some ppl have to wait close to 30 months
It’s All depends on case officer How fast they’re
Think it has more to do with the case. 2-3 years is very standard for a H&C cases. There are a few outliers who wait less than 2 years and more than 3 years.

Reactions: Naz786

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Think it has more to do with the case. 2-3 years is very standard for a H&C cases. There are a few outliers who wait less than 2 years and more than 3 years.
I know one thing for sure I’m getting answer this year because I applied on 2018 Immigration Call me my wife she told her everything is done just waiting on supervisor approval I’m hope in this few months we get our Aip soon

Handc2018

May 25, 2020
I applied H and C february 2018. they start processing january 2020 , i wait almost 24 months before they process my application until now i didnt heard anything on my application i called them if im not mistaken last week and they said my application is under review and they doing background check and they dont need any additional document im so confused because they jsaid background check is for last stage.

LittlePrinc

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I applied H and C february 2018. they start processing january 2020 , i wait almost 24 months before they process my application until now i didnt heard anything on my application i called them if im not mistaken last week and they said my application is under review and they doing background check and they dont need any additional document im so confused because they jsaid background check is for last stage.
Hi, have you done medical? Biometrics? Have they requested any additional documents?
What is the ground for you application? Sorry if I have too many questions and if you already wrote about it in your previous posts. We have similar timeline.