+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Hello all,

I received AIP with criminal exception in December 2023, I was was removed in July 2022 because of inadmissibility. I am in the stage 2 in Niagara. The question is would they denied my application? Or give me a hard time to return to Canada ? If or when my stage 2 get approved.. please advise thank you
So, you spent more then a year out of Canada and then got AIP?

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
@Taweda your update does not necessarily have to be things happening to you in Canada, you can update with some of the events back in your home country such as non accessibility to health care, education, political instability and the likes.
Thank you
I think they already know from the public reports about my country. It’s almost on the news most of the time. Anyway I will see if I can send something
Could you please let me know how to send them?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Thank you
I think they already know from the public reports about my country. It’s almost on the news most of the time. Anyway I will see if I can send something
@Taweda I would advice you to send the reports from your country to Ircc yourself. It is not guranteed that they will see the reports from your country or if they do, Will they apply it to your application? It is better for you to highlight the the things that are happening in your country and to demonstrate why you would face hardship if you have to return. Those should be your concerns in your arguments.

If you do not have any email addess for the office handling your file then you can submit the supporting documents via webform.

Reactions: Sfoph and Taweda

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
@Taweda I would advice you to send the reports from your country to Ircc yourself. It is not guranteed that they will see the reports from your country or if they do, Will they apply it to your application? It is better for you to highlight the the things that are happening in your country and to demonstrate why you would face hardship if you have to return. Those should be your concerns in your arguments.

If you do not have any email addess for the office handling your file then you can submit the supporting documents via webform.
@Taweda Gather your kids school report cards and any activity you and your kids are involved in recently, pictures of you, your kids with friends and family or social gatherings like church mosque and event.
If you have trusted friends at work or neighbors who are permanent resident or citizen, get them to write you a reference letter emphasizing about your character and how you have been able to impact them positively.
You can write about your kids and what their future goals are and why they need to remain in Canada to be able to achieve such dreams, talk about how Canada education system will help groom your kids and their future and compare it with the standard of education in your home country.
If your kids are of age, ask them to write about themself and what they aspire to be in the future, they can talk about the friendship they have made here in Canada and things they have grown to know and love about Canada. Its more about your narratives and what your impact will bring to the Canadian society if granted the exception.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sfoph and Taweda

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Any ones know. How long will take to add dependent on my H&C applications?
Today I received medical request for dependent
What is that mean ? Dependent approved added and she also will get pr ? But dependent out side of Canada and I am inside of Canada
I am confused. Any one idea ?

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Thank you
@Taweda all documents concerning my updates were submitted by my lawyer then.

tsam

Dec 27, 2022
Hi All,

I applied for my Work Permit Renewal and it got withdrawn because my work permit will be expiring in May, I am currently on PRRA.
Should I apply for another one? or what can be the other reason? Do you have the number I can call?

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hello everyone. I applied for work permit extension while my PRRA application is in progress. I got refused and as a ground it says my deportation order in force.
I have received this letter Feb 14th and when I talked with CBSA Feb 13th they didn’t say anything regarding my PRRA application.
I am just thinking if the officer made a mistake and thought my deportation order is in force?
if my PRRA application refused why CBSA officer didn’t let me know? Any idea? Thanks in advance

• Sad
Reactions: Robin220

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hello everyone. I applied for work permit extension while my PRRA application is in progress. I got refused and as a ground it says my deportation order in force.
I have received this letter Feb 14th and when I talked with CBSA Feb 13th they didn’t say anything regarding my PRRA application.
I am just thinking if the officer made a mistake and thought my deportation order is in force?
if my PRRA application refused why CBSA officer didn’t let me know? Any idea? Thanks in advance
Oh no sorry to hear that

could you please advise when did you apply for work permit, i also applied in December 12th and its still in process

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Oh no sorry to hear that

could you please advise when did you apply for work permit, i also applied in December 12th and its still in process
It was September. My lawyer told me if you haven’t received any response yet from PRRA application, they might make a mistake on the application.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
@FNU you should re apply and attach your ppra form to it. they denied you because you didnt add it. it happened to a friend and they approved after doing doing this

Reactions: Robin220