+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
My journey is almost over , thanks to everyone in this group encouraging each one of us as we waiting , that’s what kept me going. May 10, 2022-submitted application, may 20- biometric fee request, august 2022- biometric request, October - in process, august 2023- AIP, February 3-2024-decision made, February 8- 1st and 2nd portal
Congratulations awesome way to start the uear.

Shaktikumar001

Dec 15, 2021
yeah same for me i cant see on my notes if file has been assigned to officer. but my criminality and info sharing already passed. Eligibility not started. Secondary office RROC.

User id says : JB32730_BOT
Hey Robin ,

how did you find out about secondary office ?

where i can find it too ?

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
I called them
They told me
Info sharing passed
Criminality passed
Eligibility not started

what all information i can gather from operator
Ask them about your primary and secondary offices. Based on my experience, they don't tell you all information they have access, they just answer your questions.

Reactions: Robin220

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
When is an appropriate time to involve MP?
and What is your status of eligibility, security, Criminality etc?
You can involve MP once your application has gone beyond processing times which is currently 19 months. I called IRCC today & all they told me is criminality is in progress, last agent I spoke to in January said background was in progress. Automated status check say’s still determining if I meet eligibility. Honestly I'm tired of not knowing what’s next.