+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

DavidMF

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hi Wello

Thank you for your Prompt response, i think my file is still not assigned to any officer as my user id is JB32730_BOT, my primary office is Vancouver and Secondary is RROC. Do you know how we can check if our file has been assigned to officer
my user id is : DK02365_BOT
is my file also not assigned to any officer?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
My dear, you are really deserving to get PR, now I can confirm that your case is much and much more stronger than me and those i I know got PR I understand totally your situation, please never give up and have actual faith all the best for you and Tawyda and me get positive news soon
Thank you for your kindness ♥ We all have difficult situations here, we should only know how to prove it... I hope you get your permanent residency soon...

• Love
Reactions: Jay83

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hi Wello

When did you apply your second application, and did you apply for GCMS notes to check which office is processing now. I heard Toronto office is worst with very less approval rate

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi Wello

When did you apply your second application, and did you apply for GCMS notes to check which office is processing now. I heard Toronto office is worst with very less approval rate
Honestly, I think it's just rumours... Many people have received their AIPs from Toronto, I applied online on November 02, 2022, I received the AOR in January 2023 but I forgot the day... I'm still waiting.
As I said in my previous comment, I refuse to ask for the GCMS because when I asked for it twice for my first application, I was very disappointed when I received it.. I remember that the first time I received them after 1 month and 10 days of waiting (between November and December 2021) , and the second time after 5 months of waiting (between March and August 2022)

• Wow
Reactions: Robin220

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Hi good morning im new here im waiting for my second stage since july
application received : march 2022
aor :may 2022
biometrics : june 2022
fisrt stage approval : june 2023
medical july 2023
send additional stage 2 documents july 2023
until now still waiting for my Final stage
do you any idea how long to wait for 2nd stage approval and also im waiting for my open work permit since july 2023
Hello did you apply for open work permit online or by paper? I applied last october and got biometric request done on december 12 2023 right now still waiting for OWP or second stage approval. My second stage requirement was passed on november 11 2023

Jay83

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
@Jay83 may I ask you what is your arguments ? (In general) ? Do you have children ? Did you come to Canada before a long time ?
Sure, my arguments are hardships in my home country, No I’m single never married no children, no it’s not long time just 5 years
And I dont work but I have valid OWP I’m on ODSP, no establishment in Canada , no volunteer, no integration with Canadian society even I hate Canada
Sorry wello my English is not good I’m currently on ESL class
I enrolled free ESL classes

Jay83

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
@wello711 and plus no ties in Canada, no relatives no friends no family friends , nothing even I didn’t send any letter from them BUT still I have hope and lights to get PR

Reactions: Taweda

Jay83

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
Mine is also same submitted last year march
Primary hm Vancouver
Secondary- RROC
Criminality in progress
Eligibility not started
Security due date was march 2023
Nothing received yet
I have Same thing for security did you pass it?
Was completed before due date or after that ?