+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Button3

Dec 6, 2023
I applied in February 2023, AOR March, another AOR june, silence since then. My lawyer tried to check the status online and it doesn’t come up, she believes that might indicate they haven’t started processing but also says the tool is unreliable, I’ve called IRCC several times and they say still determining if I meet the eligibility.
No, you just can’t track HC application online. You gotta call and wait for an option to talk to operator after the answering machine says they determine eligibility. Then you ask which stages are passed, which started, and when.

Button3

Dec 6, 2023
What is ECAS and how do you figure out which office processes application?
my AIP letter says officer from Montreal, but how do I figure out where it went next? Or it’s in the same location?

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
What is ECAS and how do you figure out which office processes application?
my AIP letter says officer from Montreal, but how do I figure out where it went next? Or it’s in the same location?
You can call and ask the agent but usually second stage file processed at Niagara Falls office

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Good Morning Guys

I just receive my ATIP , lol anyone please help me how to read. I can see that on First page Info sharing Completed and Criminality Passed. eligibility not started

Reactions: Taweda

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
how can I check status of my application online?
it shows submitted on PR portal
No, you just can’t track HC application online. You gotta call and wait for an option to talk to operator after the answering machine says they determine eligibility. Then you ask which stages are passed, which started, and when.
I called IRCC yesterday, the agent said “everything looks good” & he hopes I get what I want.. I asked those questions as per your reply & he said “just wait to receive communication from the officer about their decision or when it goes to the next division(idk what he meant by that) I called and got a different agent this morning, she didn’t tell me much, except my background is still in progress & the application is still within processing times.
Both agents were vague, it makes me worried they haven’t started processing my file and it’s almost 1 year.

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hi guys
Anyone know what does that mean

Type : Medical
Status- Not started
Status update- 2023-05-01
Due date - 2024-05-09

any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I was given deportation date today and sincerely I am so sad… I have 1 month to leave Canada… they bought my ticket already.. I was not giving options to buy the tickets… I’m a mom with 3 kids, please if you have any advice on what I should do next please let me know… my lawyer said he won’t be around so I should look for another lawyer who can help me…
Kindly contact your MP, they can help.