+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Hello Guys

I just called IRCC about my application ,they advised Eligibility not started security not started but your application is in progress. My primary office is Vancouver. I dont understand they didnt start anything how my application is in Progress
Hi
What is your timeline?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi great family,

I applied for H&C in June 15,2022 received aor in July 15 2022 and nothing since then , within this period my JR was approved for another appeal to be sent in again for redetermination in September 6th 2023 now i have two opportunities running for a chance to become either conventional refugee or PR holder

So my questions are, who may decide my faith?

And can they put H&C on hold pending the time my RAD will be decided ?

I honestly don't knw what to ask or think am confused lol
Hi it is good that your claim was sent for redetermination. Base on my understanding you can't have both refugee claim and H&C in process at the same time one has to be withdrawn. I am not one hundred percent sure how it works but I know that we can't have both going at the sametime...hopefully there's somone else in this forum with more knowledge regarding your questions.

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Primary Office: HM Vancouver
Secondry Office : RROC
Can anyone explain?
Secondary office: rapid response operation center it’s in Ottawa. Your file was transferred to that office maybe you will get aip from there.

What’s your timeline?

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Secondary office: rapid response operation center it’s in Ottawa. Your file was transferred to that office maybe you will get aip from there.

What’s your timeline?
Applied online portal on july 2023.
In july also i did biometrics.

Harry2291

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
After submitting your photo and confirming the current address information in potral, how long it will take time ti get ECOPR?

Jul 15, 2023
My family applied for H&C in April 2023,
We received the file number in June 2023.
In 12 July 2023 we received a deportation order.
22 Aug was the deportation day, but at 16 Aug lawyer apply for PRRA reconsideration as it was denied in May 2023. And it was accepted to open the PRRA again and hold the deportation order.
in 1st, August H&C file statu changed to “processing “
11 Oct received messag from CBSA officer that he needs to meet for delivering the PRRA and H&C decision.
We called IRCC and they decl that decision had been made and delivered to CBSA.
we will meet the CBSA officer next week.

We are now waiting but worried for some points; if you can advise -
1- Why decision for both came in one time ?
2- Is it a good sign or bad sign to come both decisions in fast time ?
3- Can CBSA officer expedite both decisions ?
4- Was both decisions made by one officer ?

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Hello Guys

I just called IRCC about my application ,they advised Eligibility not started security not started but your application is in progress. My primary office is Vancouver. I dont understand they didnt start anything how my application is in Progress
Did you spoke with the agent?