+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello people, please what do I do next? My application to stop my deportation this Sunday came back negative. Please what can I do at this stage? I am sooo fed up with everything. I am tired
Please I need your suggestions. Please
No words can explain what will be going through your mind at this moment but keep praying and there is nothing God can not do. I will also advise maybe you speak with your MP, there was a case of a family that CBSA bought tickets for but got a deferral a day to the deportation from Canada. I could send you the name of the law firm that represented the family if you do not mind. Wishing you all the best.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
No words can explain what will be going through your mind at this moment but keep praying and there is nothing God can not do. I will also advise maybe you speak with your MP, there was a case of a family that CBSA bought tickets for but got a deferral a day to the deportation from Canada. I could send you the name of the law firm that represented the family if you do not mind. Wishing you all the best.
Yes it was. Just spoke to my lawyer
@Ceegirl , I will advice you to get your MP involved, because my MP stops my removal 15hrs before my departure through ministeral stay. Since the federal has dismissed your case the only option now is ministerial approval. Lawyer has no power again at this point. Wish you good luck