+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello, I'm new here , I got my AIP for my H&C application and IRCC told me get a police certicate from my country Mexico. And since I'm in Canada I have to take my finger prints here ,pictures and all my information as required by the IRCC and then send it to this address
Embassy of Canada, Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada
C.P. 11520, Mexico D.F.
Mexico .
I have sent all the information to the Embassy for almost 3 months now, I still have not hear from them,
Can some give the email address or phone number of the embassy to contact the them Please.
Thank you .
Can you please share your timeline ?

Jen1820

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone, my removal date is on September 10 and I want to submit another H&C my lawyer also did the removal order which I am yet to hear from them. Please what can I do at this time wait for removal or what? I am so scared now and don’t want to go back to my home country.
Have you told your MP?

Luna4love

Sep 7, 2022
Good day all, are PRAA applicants exempted from paying the application fees for open work permit extension?

Last edited:

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi , is someone enlighten me I called call centre the agent said my eligibility is complete and my medical and background check in process what does it mean thanks