+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

sss369

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
Hello guys please let me know!
I have added my husband in my H&C after I got AIP.They requested documents for family members for spouses.
He was on PGWP.I have submitted all his documents like PCC, Medical and passport.
I have this question:Will I get my portal email and COPR accordingly my AIP timeline or my application will be not finalized until my husband passed all his requirements?

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
Good morning, l have applied for a Work Permit extension . My current Wp was to expire on the 14th. I have received the extension but my question is do l have extend my Sin too and how do l do that

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Good morning, l have applied for a Work Permit extension . My current Wp was to expire on the 14th. I have received the extension but my question is do l have extend my Sin too and how do l do that
When you get your work permit just go to the service Canada they will renew it for you.

Reactions: Canny007

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
As soon as you get your work permit
Take it to the nearest Service Canada office
You will also need Copy of a primary identity document, which proves your identity.

Reactions: Mandy08

abazim

Sep 6, 2023
Hello, I'm new here , I got my AIP for my H&C application and IRCC told me get a police certicate from my country Mexico. And since I'm in Canada I have to take my finger prints here ,pictures and all my information as required by the IRCC and then send it to this address
Embassy of Canada, Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada
C.P. 11520, Mexico D.F.
Mexico .
I have sent all the information to the Embassy for almost 3 months now, I still have not hear from them,
Can some give the email address or phone number of the embassy to contact the them Please.
Thank you .

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hello, I'm new here , I got my AIP for my H&C application and IRCC told me get a police certicate from my country Mexico. And since I'm in Canada I have to take my finger prints here ,pictures and all my information as required by the IRCC and then send it to this address
Embassy of Canada, Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada
C.P. 11520, Mexico D.F.
Mexico .
I have sent all the information to the Embassy for almost 3 months now, I still have not hear from them,
Can some give the email address or phone number of the embassy to contact the them Please.
Thank you .
Calle Schiller No. 529, Colonia Polanco, 11580 México, D.F., México

Telephone+52 55-5724-7900
Fax+52 55-5724-7943
Emailmxicocs@international.gc.ca