+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jay83

Star Member
Aug 31, 2023
No, because they are not professionals at all, I don't want to spend around 30min or more waiting to speak with an officer who will just say that my file is in process without saying any good details about the decision maker notes, the timeline of my case etc...
What about gcms notes?
Can I provide medical with out asking me?
Do you know about your assessment like criminality , info sharing and security ?

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Guys can someone tell me medical is required again after getting AIP . Today i talk to IRCC agent they told me you don't need to submit again. I also got email from niagara office to pay only RPRF fees. Can someone suggest me

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Guys can someone tell me medical is required again after getting AIP . Today i talk to IRCC agent they told me you don't need to submit again. I also got email from niagara office to pay only RPRF fees. Can someone suggest me
Some people are exempt from medical if they have done it in the last 5 years..if the agent said you don't need it then you don't. Please proceed with the payment of the permanent residence fee if they need more documents they will let you know via email. All the best

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I have applied for H&C application (paper) with the below mention timeline,

-Application Received - Aug 2022
- Eligibility not started
-Security not started
-Medicals not started
-Nothing requested or outstanding-
-Criminality in progress.

This update was provided through MP's office.
Does Criminality in progress by any -means means that Positive news is on the way.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Some people are exempt from medical if they have done it in the last 5 years..if the agent said you don't need it then you don't. Please proceed with the payment of the permanent residence fee if they need more documents they will let you know via email. All the best
Thank you so much @Pear23

Reactions: Pear23

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone,

-Security not started
-Medicals not started

Does Criminality in progress by any -means means that Positive news is on the way.
@Jay83 this is why I don't want to ask about my application...
I asked for the GCMS notes for my first application, three times, and there was nothing important, I just got demoralized as I learned each time that nothing changed...

Reactions: idiris

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
It’s maybe a good idea you went to your mp, I was waiting for 14 months after I visited the mp I heard something from immigration a week later, so be patient

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Hello Everyone,

-Security not started
-Medicals not started

The MP should gave you your application number. You may check your application status online and see if they have started processing your application or no.
I am with the same timeline with you, they have started processing my application on April 2023, but no update yet.

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
The MP should gave you your application number. You may check your application status online and see if they have started processing your application or no.
I am with the same timeline with you, they have started processing my application on April 2023, but no update yet.
I do have my application number, I'm checking it on daily basis at-least 3-4 times a day from last 1 year but it only says under process.
No changes and it is so frustrating.

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
I do have my application number, I'm checking it on daily basis at-least 3-4 times a day from last 1 year but it only says under process.
No changes and it is so frustrating.
Click on the under processing link, another page opens and gives you more detail.

Reactions: junanjum