+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Robin220

May 15, 2023
In my case I submitted my application in April , receive AOR in June . But ircc didn’t ask my Biometrics. I had my biometrics done 2 years ago I believe that’s the reason

Reactions: stallion1982

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Just need your advice.

Received a Removal order notice from CBSA for my Myself, Mom, and my daughter. All 3 of ours passports are expired. My wife didn't received the notice as her passport is still valid.
I had attended the interview on 17th July and there they have asked to sign travel documents to our home country, took address of our home country and other details.

However today again I got exactly same Removal order notice and the interview is scheduled 14th Aug.
Spoke to my lawyer but he is clueless why same notice has been sent again. Does anyone has been in the same situation. If anyone has been through, please share the details.

I have not applied for PRA yet and its more than a year since my refugee application was rejected from Federal.

My H&C Timeline
Application Received - 4th Aug-2022
Application Processed - 25th Jan-2023
Still no update for H&C.

Any information provided will be very helpful.
Thanks
its definitely prra application or another travel document sign form. I attended 4 different interviews for the last 2 years since my last rad was rejected plus I do monthly phone reporting. Two of the interviews was travel documents signing tho they changed the officer who had my case.

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Lucky1226

Jan 26, 2019
Hi, hope good time ahead for everyone. So I want to share my brother and his family file as applied under H&C as their son in school from grade 9 with my kids till university going as dependent and also me, our parents are here from 25 years in Canada(nobody back in India). My brother in Canada almost 7 year on work permit in farming with same employer. Paying taxes and file tax every year. Their
Time Line as follows
1. File received by IRCC in Dec, 2021.
2.AOR in March, 2022
3. Biometric request in March 16,2022
4. April6, 2022 start processing.
5. I called my consultant for update, As consultant told me in Jan that going to PR unless their is serious criminal records. Already gave PCC from back home country valid till July14,2023. They are done their medical in 2017 if 5 years rule which brought during covid time.
6. Then tried to contact consultant, as I did not got response from him, then I got update through our MP, MP told me that Criminality in progress in April 4,2023.
7. We did not got AIP as I knew.
8. checking IRCC ecas from
Last week for paper application. Look like it’s maintenance from last week. Service not available as wrote due to maintenance.
9. I need option from forum that what will be next?

Reactions: lonesheep93

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Hi, hope good time ahead for everyone. So I want to share my brother and his family file as applied under H&C as their son in school from grade 9 with my kids till university going as dependent and also me, our parents are here from 25 years in Canada(nobody back in India). My brother in Canada almost 7 year on work permit in farming with same employer. Paying taxes and file tax every year. Their
Time Line as follows
2.AOR in March, 2022
5. I called my consultant for update, As consultant told me in Jan that going to PR unless their is serious criminal records. Already gave PCC from back home country valid till July14,2023. They are done their medical in 2017 if 5 years rule which brought during covid time.
6. Then tried to contact consultant, as I did not got response from him, then I got update through our MP, MP told me that Criminality in progress in April 4,2023.
Last week for paper application. Look like it’s maintenance from last week. Service not available as wrote due to maintenance.
You can call this number (888) 242-2100
Eather you can put your file number you choose option application starting with H
And you put only application number without H and your birth year.
Or you talk to an agent.

Lucky1226

Jan 26, 2019
You can call this number (888) 242-2100
Eather you can put your file number you choose option application starting with H
And you put only application number without H and your birth year.
Or you talk to an agent.
It’s not open till that point. Couple weeks before I checked it was working. Mostly I have habit check ecas update every week. Couple weeks showing in process. That’s showing from last year April.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Time Line as follows
2.AOR in March, 2022
I didn't understand, do you have criminal record ?

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
It’s not open till that point. Couple weeks before I checked it was working. Mostly I have habit check ecas update every week. Couple weeks showing in process. That’s showing from last year April.
You need to call the help number they give in the comment section and you speak with an agent and he or she will give you the breakdown on your application checking on ecas does not help