+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
Did you apply for PRRA , if not you can apply for PRRA but remember you should be eligible. If your (JR) federal is deny either you can apply PRRA after 1 year or its depend on CBSA officer he can provide you before year
Its been over a year since my (JR) federal was denied and I haven't applied for PRRA yet.
But the question is, Im being called twice for hearing for Removal Notice. Even my lawyer has no answer why I have to attend interview twice.
Just getting nervous thinking about the worse scenario.

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
CBSA officer may issue a warrant for the arrest and detention
CBSA officer may issue a warrant for the arrest and detention
Do you mean if i dont go then CBSA officer may issue a warrant or detention or during the time of re interview he may issue warrant or detention. Please clarify

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
If I’m asked to give my biometrics, does that mean my application is being processed?
no, if in the online portal your application still showing submitted than processing has not started yet. Biometrics request does not mean processing of application has started.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
no, if in the online portal your application still showing submitted than processing has not started yet. Biometrics request does not mean processing of application has started.
Online portal status will show submitted until you receive PR. I received AIP and online portal still showing submitted. Only way to know is to call and speak to IrCC agent

Reactions: stallion1982

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
If been asked to do biometric, your application already in process but it won't show online except paper application.

Reactions: stallion1982

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
If been asked to do biometric, your application already in process but it won't show online except paper application.
Thanks for clarification. In my case I received biometric request before AOR, AOR was received next day after i submitted my biometrics.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello, anyone received AIP from niagra office abd knows how long it takes to receive ECOPR after submitting the stage 2 documents?
Since I submitted all required documents in June after getting my AIP in May, I haven't heard from them till today, all I see online was medical received. So I'm still waiting for the portal.