+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
I have a quick question. So when your H&C application is transferred to another office by Vancouver main office, do they transfer it to your local office in the same city of to any other city even if it's not your local office? Thank you.

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
does anyone know can we apply for TRP outside of canada because of inadmissibility deportation and what are the chances of approval if have permanent resident spouse

i have h&c in process submitted last year march 2022 and i have deportation order in effect because of criminal conviction of dui happened in 2021 i applied for prra in oct 2022 as well my for arguments for h&c are hardship backhome established in canada from 7 years and have permanent resident spouse

is it good idea to apply for TRP As well in case they refused my h&c and prra
can anyone please guide me

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
@Ayanna, I pray for you today and will always do. By the power that raised Jesus Christ from death you shall see the end of cancer in your life, I send you divine healing in Jesus mighty name. Psalms 118:17 is your portion and you will come back to testify on this platform that you are cancer free because the lord will show you mercy and revive your mortal body from every cancerous cells. Pls receive this by faith and trust God! Shallom

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
@Ayanna, I pray for you today and will always do. By the power that raised Jesus Christ from death you shall see the end of cancer in your life, I send you divine healing in Jesus mighty name. Psalms 118:17 is your portion and you will come back to testify on this platform that you are cancer free because the lord will show you mercy and revive your mortal body from every cancerous cells. Pls receive this by faith and trust God! Shallom
A loud Amen to this prayer

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hey everyone,
Anybody got any update last week?
I checked my Ecas today and it says still medical passed but I didn’t receive AIP yet.

Allwinz

May 17, 2023
Hey everyone,
Anybody got any update last week?
I checked my Ecas today and it says still medical passed but I didn’t receive AIP yet.
My ECAS also got updated on 16 May
We recieved Your Medical
Secondly , my mailing address also got updated from my Lawyers address to my address