+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I really don’t know but most times they don’t reopen the file or perphaps BecaUe I already filed JR.the agent also sent my refusal notes after 2weeks .If you receive your refusal note early you can give it a try
So you applied for reconsideration after JR ?

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
So my lawyer first submitted an application for leave on June 10 after that I received a refusal note from the officer .applied for reconsideration on June 12th then we submitted memorandum of argument on August 4th .

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
So my lawyer first submitted an application for leave on June 10 after that I received a refusal note from the officer .applied for reconsideration on June 12th then we submitted memorandum of argument on August 4th .
Did you receive a refusal from supreme court ?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
can you share plz the timeline of the reconsideration ?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Thanks a lot for your help
@wello711 I am so sorry to learn that your application was refused! I know how you were anxiously waiting but please do not give up this is not the end...good thing you have no removal order so all you have to do is gather all your strength and evidence and come back stronger than before!! Trust in God and allow him to fight your battles for you! You got this and God got you.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@wello711 I am so sorry to learn that your application was refused! I know how you were anxiously waiting but please do not give up this is not the end...good thing you have no removal order so all you have to do is gather all your strength and evidence and come back stronger than before!! Trust in God and allow him to fight your battles for you! You got this and God got you.
Thanks my friend, of course I trust in god, faith is very important

• Love
Reactions: Pear23

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Hi everyone, so unfortunately my application has been refused today, may ecas changed to decision made, I sent an email to Vancouver office asking for officer's arguments, I think they will send it this Monday.
Next step will be reconsideration, if reconsideration will not work, I will apply for JR.
I'm pretty sure that I have many strong arguments with many proofs and I don't have any removal order problems so probably he just wants to reject it...
I really hope to get good news soon !
@Katayoon @SweetQueen @grahs1994 @GrecchiJu @Pear23 @SpiritualWonderWomen @temmy-27 @bella12 @Sandeepgill83 @Fayamufi
You can apply for both JR and reconsideration.

Reactions: wello711