+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
It's the procedur here. I didn't ask much to know I should get Quebec Selection before PR.
But at the same time Quebec selection will be a beneficial for me and my family.
It's ok. It's about time anyways hopefully I will get it soon.
Yeah you almost there though
Im telling ppl just be patient look myself I have anxiety stress too my H&c is now 26 months ‍♀♀:rolleyes:
Soon we all be gone from this forum
I think we need a retirement from the forum

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Im telling ppl just be patient look myself I have anxiety stress too my H&c is now 26 months ‍♀‍♀:rolleyes:
I think you will become PR directly because the officer work on your stage 2 so maybe you will yust get CoPR and not AIP

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
What is that ayanna I really don't know about this can you please explain do I have to register? Sorry I have no idea about this
The GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process immigration and citizenship applications. ... GCMS notes are considered to be the only option for applicants to get the most accurate and exhaustive view of their IRCC file

No registration for this

Reactions: Lexus2021

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
The GCMS (Global Case Management System) is a system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process immigration and citizenship applications. ... GCMS notes are considered to be the only option for applicants to get the most accurate and exhaustive view of their IRCC file

No registration for this
Ok thank you ayanna

Reactions: Ayanna

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Akash
You need to be patient you have very strong case in my opinion you have your Aip soon it’s could be February or the latest it’s will be March
Thank you so much ayanna for positive energy usually people give negative energy you are a great person

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you so much ayanna for positive energy usually people give negative energy you are a great person
thank you so much you have great family your doing everything for your family future

Some people never want to see other people happy they always bring you around negativity they are the loser of their life

Positivity always bring positive energy if you give people positive energy God always in your site and help you positive results

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Im telling ppl just be patient look myself I have anxiety stress too my H&c is now 26 months ‍♀♀:rolleyes:
Lool ...I know. Tell me about it!
Soon my friend soon