+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi all,

I submitted my application on November 30, I received a letter stating that they received my application on Jan 13 and I was also sent information to complete biometrics. Can I get some updated time lines.
Thanks
Hi there
Is your question about H&c process timeline
Or about biometric?

Reactions: Lexus2021

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
It is not taking long , you will get response during this week or next week
Thank you. But i don’t understand officers working remotely and all applications receiving at their office then how come they sending AOR to people who sent after me? im confused like literally

Reactions: Ayanna

Lila123

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi there
Is your question about H&c process timeline
Or about biometric?
Hi, thanks for responding, yes I would like to get some ideas of how long people have waiting.I have been reading some people have been waiting 30 months others 10. Do you have a timeline that you can share? Is it normal to ask for biometrics right away?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Geez, why am i not receiving AOR yet
Hey tony
The important thing is they received your application you shouldn’t be worry
Soon you get your Aor then your biometric
Maybe they’re both in same time
Do you have any idea how many ppl are applying for H&c
Now days a lot ppl are applying for H&c like they’re applying for TRV lol

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hey tony
The important thing is they received your application you shouldn’t be worry
Soon you get your Aor then your biometric
Maybe they’re both in same time
Do you have any idea how many ppl are applying for H&c
Now days a lot ppl are applying for H&c like they’re applying for TRV lol
Lol thank you ! i will probably wait guess nothing else to do

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi, thanks for responding, yes I would like to get some ideas of how long people have waiting.I have been reading some people have been waiting 30 months others 10. Do you have a timeline that you can share? Is it normal to ask for biometrics right away?
Yes it is normal
Actually it’s positive if they ask you about your biometric that means they’re working on your case
your process timeline gonna be faster than other people because application 2020
It’s between 9 to 18 months

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
The truth is that nobody really knows the correct answer to your question. It looks like the submissions of 2019 and 2020 are moving faster and we know for sure that the submissions of 2018 were the slowest so far, on average. But when we submitted in 2018, I was told that our chances are near zero and that if we are super lucky, we will get the AIP in a year. None of the two came out correct. Thankfully, we got the AIP, but only after 24 months. And there are some people from 2018 who are still waiting the AIP (pls correct me if I am wrong). Just be strong and patient. Every case is unique and it is very hard to predict its course.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
The truth is that nobody really knows the correct answer to your question. It looks like the submissions of 2019 and 2020 are moving faster and we know for sure that the submissions of 2018 were the slowest so far, on average. But when we submitted in 2018, I was told that our chances are near zero and that if we are super lucky, we will get the AIP in a year. None of the two came out correct. Thankfully, we got the AIP, but only after 24 months. And there are some people from 2018 who are still waiting the AIP (pls correct me if I am wrong). Just be strong and patient. Every case is unique and it is very hard to predict its course.
Your correct but 2018 and 2019 chance are higher than 2020 application
A lot of 2020 application has been Deny they don’t share here or some other place but if you see the federal court or appeal you know how many people got denial