+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

sa5555

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone, is it normal that only criminality has been finished since 18 months? I see people here who applied after me and have more stages completed than mine.

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi all, today the CBSA officer told us to come drop our children’s passport; the Canadian citizen passport. Has anyone experienced this before and know what it means? Thanks

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Got my first portal email on April 19 2024
VO is montreal replied the same day how long does the VO replied for the 2nd portal email.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi all, today the CBSA officer told us to come drop our children’s passport; the Canadian citizen passport. Has anyone experienced this before and know what it means? Thanks
Hi- we were asked to bring in our Canadian children passport as well but we didn't. What we did was provide them with a copy of their passports.

The child is a Canadian Citizen and therefore you have the right to hold on to the passport.

To add: CBSA use to put our Canadian children on the direction to report and our lawyer made a big deal of it by telling the officer to remove their names as he could get in trouble because they cannot deport Canadian Citizens and the officer stopped putting their names on the direction to report and was focusing on us the ones without status.

Hope this helps. All the best,

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
hi.. we have previously given copies so told to bring the original.
Hi- we were asked to bring in our Canadian children passport as well but we didn't. What we did was provide them with a copy of their passports.

The child is a Canadian Citizen and therefore you have the right to hold on to the passport.

To add: CBSA use to put our Canadian children on the direction to report and our lawyer made a big deal of it by telling the officer to remove their names as he could get in trouble because they cannot deport Canadian Citizens and the officer stopped putting their names on the direction to report and was focusing on us the ones without status.

Hope this helps. All the best,

shizzymac31

Jul 4, 2022
I got my 2nd pr portal since April 22.. uploaded everything n no answer yet.. how long does it take for approval? Does anyone know

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
To be clear, we have two pr portal after aip. Am I correct?
Yes portal 1 is means approval and we need to reply to them so they create us the portal login
Portal 2 - we will accept the we are permanent resident and we download the picture and I think address to send PR card

Reactions: FNU

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
Yes portal 1 is means approval and we need to reply to them so they create us the portal login
Portal 2 - we will accept the we are permanent resident and we download the picture and I think address to send PR card
Can I ask you that did they send you AIP by email or mail or they send it to lawyer email only

Reactions: brookshield

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi all,
Yesterday we dropped our Canadian citizens passport at CBSA and today 3 Agents came to our house to drop a letter saying we must appear for an interview in 4 days. Please has anyone being in this position before. Kindly advise thanks