+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
I applied online June 2022 with new portal and received AOR July 2022

Few days back i called IRCC automated phone number and to check status and my status was

*We are reviewing you meet the eligibility
Medical- you don't need we will send you masg if this change
Interview- you don't need we will send you masg if this change
Biometric- You don't need fingerprint
** we are processing your background check**

But from last 3 days it says nothing about background check. All the other steps are same but automatic phone system says nothing about background check not even if it is completed.

Can please someone help or have had same experience

Thanks
Ok so I was able to speak to a live agent today because I am experiencing the same transition in the voice note as yours and the agent told me that the eligibility has not yet started that is still the background check that is being process so now I am totally confused about the whole situation because why would the voice machine be saying something different and my file has another thing on it. So may be you should also try and speak with their agent to be sure of what is going on. I hope we get a positive response soon.

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi

I got refused today.
Timeline
AOR- April 11, 2022
in processing- July 27, 2022
Refused- May 10, 2023

Factors- 2 canadian born child, Studied but not completed, worked 6 years in canada and paid taxes, All the close relatives in Canada.

can anyone guide me for next to do?

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi

I got refused today.
Timeline
AOR- April 11, 2022
Refused- May 10, 2023

Factors- 2 canadian born child, Studied but not completed, worked 6 years in canada and paid taxes, All the close relatives in Canada.

Are you failed refugee and grounds of your application pls

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi

I got refused today.
Timeline
AOR- April 11, 2022
Refused- May 10, 2023

Where they issued your refusal ? In wich office ?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi

I got refused today.
Timeline
AOR- April 11, 2022
Refused- May 10, 2023

What was your arguments ?
About hardship and best interest of the child ? What was your proofs ?

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
What was your arguments ?
About hardship and best interest of the child ? What was your proofs ?
2 canadian born going to school and no family backhome. Also some points for marital life hardship.

I provide almost 25 support letters with photos from relatives and friends, notice of assesment , job letters, Also my recepits from psychiatrist councellor.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
2 canadian born going to school and no family backhome. Also some points for marital life hardship.

I provide almost 25 support letters with photos from relatives and friends, notice of assesment , job letters, Also my recepits from psychiatrist councellor.
What are the supporting documents from home hardship you provided because what you stated is all about canada only

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

Letters was about what ? It was different letters or generic form ?