+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
That’s new! Never heard of someone getting a call that soon for H&C.It just goes to show that this H&C thing got Timeline .If you aren’t working,please get a job ASAP.Don’t let that be the reason for your refusal.Also,what is the ground of your H&C grounds?And do you have a lawyer?
Yes i have a Lawyer and am woking 2 jobs with kids. Based on Family has settle down in Canada. The immigration asked me where i worked and if am working remotely from home.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Yes i have a Lawyer and am woking 2 jobs with kids. Based on Family has settle down in Canada. The immigration asked me where i worked and if am working remotely from home.
Awesome! I’m really happy this is working out well for you.I applied December 2019 and haven’t gone past Biometrics.But my application says ‘in process ‘.I do have a lawyer aswell and she’s terrific.
Were you a refugee before this? Sorry i’m asking lots of questions.

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Awesome! I’m really happy this is working out well for you.I applied December 2019 and haven’t gone past Biometrics.But my application says ‘in process ‘.I do have a lawyer aswell and she’s terrific.
Were you a refugee before this? Sorry i’m asking lots of questions.
Yes I was a refugee and it was not granted.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
This may be about a WP. Is yours expiring? Way too early to be about H&C.
Since when did they start calling applicants for a work permit.And asking questions like ‘do you work’, do any of your family members have medical issues’ e.t.c That’s a Pr question.If you don’t know,they’re now changing how things work.

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Since when did they start calling applicants for a work permit.And asking questions like ‘do you work’, do any of your family members have medical issues’ e.t.c That’s a Pr question.If you don’t know,they’re now changing how things work.
Please explain further as I explained my H&C is still on early stage and was asked to do Biometric on March 4th 2020 and I paid not gotten any feedback or update

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Please explain further as I explained my H&C is still on early stage and was asked to do Biometric on March 4th 2020 and I paid not gotten any feedback or update
So you applied March 4th And got asked to do Biometrics the same day?When you pay for Biometrics,it doesn’t stop there,they’d send you instructions or centres to get it done.I got asked to do the same and I did and I haven’t gone past that.You should be happy cuz you got a call from IRCC.I haven’t and so many others

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Application date was March 2nd got an update on March 4th 2020, that I should pay for biometrics which I did. I never got any instructions after paying for Biometric to go any centers as I assumed because of COVID. So am surprised to get the call today, been monitoring this timeline and I never assumed I will get any update soon.

chris2010

May 16, 2019
Hi,

According to cic news the don't need again biometric for inland applications,they will return you biometric fees($85) when you are application is in process

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Application date was March 2nd got an update on March 4th 2020, that I should pay for biometrics which I did. I never got any instructions after paying for Biometric to go any centers as I assumed because of COVID. So am surprised to get the call today, been monitoring this timeline and I never assumed I will get any update soon.
I
I got the same request to pay for Biometrics and still waiting for instructions

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Especially given delays due to lockdown it seems crazy that this would be H&C procressing unless they have started a new program where they fast track approvals/refusals that seem more clearcut. If @Teddy2020 applied in March that would mean 2 months wait time because processing was minimal for 2 months. There is variability in processing times but 18+ months is when most people start getting calls so this is extremely unusual.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you aware of any new programs? It has been at least a year since they started being flexible and not following strict order for things like when to do the medical but this timeline is highly irregular.