+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H and c application

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hey, how are you and your mom doing? Truly happy to know that she passed the medicals for her H&C.

I am pretty regular here :)

Take care and do stay optimistic at all times
Hi Bryanna , mom is doing fantastic. I am also good. Mom is busier than me lol now a days . She is learning english , french languages, taking craft classes:) got lot of friends , visiting places with them.no one will believe that she just battled with the cancer. Seeing mom happy is the best thing ever happened in my life. Yes She has passed the medical that even within two days of submitting the final report. God is great also I am grateful to those people who replied each and every of my questions.but still long way to go. Just waiting for the next update. I often visit this page and I try to look where did you go . Good to know you are regular here. Keep doing the noble job( helping people) May God rewards you for everything you wished for. Take care :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna , mom is doing fantastic. I am also good. Mom is busier than me lol now a days . She is learning english , french languages, taking craft classes:) got lot of friends , visiting places with them.no one will believe that she just battled with the cancer. Seeing mom happy is the best thing ever happened in my life. Yes She has passed the medical that even within two days of submitting the final report. God is great also I am grateful to those people who replied each and every of my questions.but still long way to go. Just waiting for the next update. I often visit this page and I try to look where did you go . Good to know you are regular here. Keep doing the noble job( helping people) May God rewards you for everything you wished for. Take care :)
It's so wonderful to know your mom has settled in. Love the positive attitude she has even when she is taking on Life in so many ways. Best wishes and prayers that she will soon be a cancer survivor.... and that these stressful times will soon be in the past.

Take one day at a time and make the most of it. Fingers crossed she gets an H&C approval soon

Reactions: Alien_walkingalone

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Last year on this day my mom was diagnosed with cancer and we were in a worst situation but today on the same day we are fine .Mom has done with treatment and she is healing.Every where we went people had been incredibly supportive. I am a firm believer of God and sometimes I feel like angels are everywhere , protecting us and fighting our battle. They just in physical form of human.please keep my mother in your prayers.Thank you so much for your beautiful message : )yes I cross my fingers too. Thank you so much again :) :)

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
I apply for H&C and was returned to sign use of representative after submitting that they return it's again that my pr money is complete because I pay with old payment rate but they said because they return my application I have to complete the payment with the new rate is my application goong to start from the first day i submitted