+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide to submit application in Mon Project

AG74

Jul 23, 2013
Dear Parmod,
Please advise that being a medical doctor can I apply in category of Healthcare and Nursing for Quebec

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
No need to fill any form at this stage....
can you please reiterate that at this stage all we need is to fill online form and not submit it, wait for 16th august and when application start then submit the application? We don't need to pay the fees right away and have 30 days for that? Nor we have to fill any form or upload any document at this stage?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AG74 said:
Dear Parmod,
Please advise that being a medical doctor can I apply in category of Healthcare and Nursing for Quebec
obviusly not, your profetion is medical not nursing, if your diploma says "medical doctor" you are not nurser so you have to apply with respective order and your score is 0 by profetion

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
can you please reiterate that at this stage all we need is to fill online form and not submit it, wait for 16th august and when application start then submit the application? We don't need to pay the fees right away and have 30 days for that? Nor we have to fill any form or upload any document at this stage?
read midi's web is in english too, you need to fill forms online in mon projet then apply in 16th august with submiting button and if you get a place you have 30 days to pay when pay is recorded midi send you a message "ouverture de dossier" and then you have to wait to personal documents list in order to send phisical ones. remember 5000 places to more than 60.000 candidates low possibilities

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
shaggycoc said:
read midi's web is in english too, you need to fill forms online in mon projet then apply in 16th august with submiting button and if you get a place you have 30 days to pay when pay is recorded midi send you a message "ouverture de dossier" and then you have to wait to personal documents list in order to send phisical ones. remember 5000 places to more than 60.000 candidates low possibilities
how is submitting different from getting a place?

I can submit the form right now?

can you please elaborate this? Form will be accessible to everyone and they can submit the application too, but soon after you submit the application you will get the place? is that so? the faster i submit the better chances are for me to get the place?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
how is submitting different from getting a place?

I can submit the form right now?

can you please elaborate this? Form will be accessible to everyone and they can submit the application too, but soon after you submit the application you will get the place? is that so? the faster i submit the better chances are for me to get the place?
come on dude you can not submit your application yet the tool does not allow you the only way is have valid job offer or being studyng right now in Quebec. Everybody have to wait till 16th august 08:30 (montreal time)

there are not an offitial advantage in order to get a place that day, everybody has the same conditions so wait to that day and look for your place.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
shaggycoc said:
come on dude you can not submit your application yet the tool does not allow you the only way is have valid job offer or being studyng right now in Quebec. Everybody have to wait till 16th august 08:30 (montreal time)

there are not an offitial advantage in order to get a place that day, everybody has the same conditions so wait to that day and look for your place.
i don't know but in the last stage of my application, it does say to submit your application and upon press that button it gives me warning that you can not edit your detail after submission, are you sure you want to submit, there I press non. Probably even after submitting it will pop up the notification that you are not authorized?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
i don't know but in the last stage of my application, it does say to submit your application and upon press that button it gives me warning that you can not edit your detail after submission, are you sure you want to submit, there I press non. Probably even after submitting it will pop up the notification that you are not authorized?
dude i already applied on 13th june and the advice is "not apply till that day" and believe me, i already though the same as you, why do you want to try apply now? do not get risk just fill mon projet and wait to that day

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
shaggycoc said:
dude i already applied on 13th june and the advice is "not apply till that day" and believe me, i already though the same as you, why do you want to try apply now? do not get risk just fill mon projet and wait to that day
thanks mate, that's why I asked this...

what about the other forms/certiificate in the package? what are those for?
Also, do people usually get in a virtual queue hours before the application start time?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
thanks mate, that's why I asked this...

what about the other forms/certiificate in the package? what are those for?
Also, do people usually get in a virtual queue hours before the application start time?
-i do not understand your first question just wait to personal documents list if you can get a place
-yes, waiting room is up few minutes before but does not hold you a place between 5000, thousands wait inside before 8:30 and got 60000 or something like that

rizcanada01

Aug 6, 2016
Mchd12 said:
Te form is very clea,t statd countries where you have LIVED, not countries you have VISITED. Don't add countries you've visited as a tourist, add only those where you have actually lived.
Thanks for the reply mate. but, its throwing an error wen left with gaps. Any suggestion on it?

rizcanada01

Aug 6, 2016
rizcanada01 said:
Thanks for the reply mate. but, its throwing an error wen left with gaps. Any suggestion on it?

Just spoke to the CC representative and she confirmed only mention the status shown in their dropdown list if you posses any during your stay in the country other than the home country and for the holidaying time period it wud b considered as Citizen status of your home country.

Guys who are having hard time finding answers for their queries can call the customer care(+15148649191) directly rather wasting time, as the service is very helpful .

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

With Reagrds,
Riz

bobbaclin

Aug 8, 2016
Hello All,

The information in this thread has been great thus far
PLease help anyone,

I just registered for Mon Project. I am confused about a few things.

1. Are you able to start putting information (school, work history, etc.) in now before the 16th?. It seems some people have done that. I have not seen any field that wold allow to put in this information yet. If there is a place can someone please advise me of where to do so.

2. After making my profile I made a request. What exactly is this and will this effect me on the 16th when I log in to apply? I tried to delete request but I cannot

3. How exactly and when do we prove language proficiency. I speak English fluently and can only read french at a basic level. Is there a written test that is sent out?

Please, any information would be appreciated. I have followed the the but have hit a couple road blacks. I desperately want to move to Quebec and am willing to do everything possible. Any answers would be greatly appreciated

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
bobbaclin said:
I just registered for Mon Project. I am confused about a few things.

1. Are you able to start putting information (school, work history, etc.) in now before the 16th?. It seems some people have done that. I have not seen any field that wold allow to put in this information yet. If there is a place can someone please advise me of where to do so.

2. After making my profile I made a request. What exactly is this and will this effect me on the 16th when I log in to apply? I tried to delete request but I cannot

3. How exactly and when do we prove language proficiency. I speak English fluently and can only read french at a basic level. Is there a written test that is sent out?

Please, any information would be appreciated. I have followed the the but have hit a couple road blacks. I desperately want to move to Quebec and am willing to do everything possible. Any answers would be greatly appreciated
1. Are you able to start putting information (school, work history, etc.) in now before the 16th?. It seems some people have done that. I have not seen any field that wold allow to put in this information yet. If there is a place can someone please advise me of where to do so: Yes, you can complete that information while the intake date is comming. You should use the option "faire une demande"

2. After making my profile I made a request. What exactly is this and will this effect me on the 16th when I log in to apply? I tried to delete request but I cannot: I suppose that request is the step you need to do to introduce all your personal information such as schoolarship, working experience, english proficiency and finally submit an application.

3. How exactly and when do we prove language proficiency. I speak English fluently and can only read french at a basic level. Is there a written test that is sent out?: To prove your language proficiency you need present a formal test. For english is the IELTS test and for french I know there are several ones you can do. Once you have your language proficiency test result, you should fill your application in a specific field indicating the result in each dimension