+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide for visitor visa apply-urgent

mghaderi

Jun 6, 2018
guys ,
my wife has the multiple tourist visa and she went to Canada and came back last year , and now I want to apply for tourist visa and she will not come with me .Now i have a problem in this filed and is this question related to my wife status or not and what is the best answer

Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada? (GUIDE : This means you will be staying with a family member who is already in Canada, or has applied to come to Canada and has been accepted as a visitor, worker or student.)

If yes, which document should I provide ?

Thanks,
Mohamad

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
guys ,
my wife has the multiple tourist visa and she went to Canada and came back last year , and now I want to apply for tourist visa and she will not come with me .Now i have a problem in this filed and is this question related to my wife status or not and what is the best answer

Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada? (GUIDE : This means you will be staying with a family member who is already in Canada, or has applied to come to Canada and has been accepted as a visitor, worker or student.)

If yes, which document should I provide ?

Thanks,
Mohamad
Then you answer no.

mghaderi

Jun 6, 2018
Then you answer no.
Thank you for ur quick reply . You know , my wife visa is valid to 2021 . Now , what is your idea ?
What does this field use for ?
Is this question means that the person went to Canada and has not came back to own country ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for ur quick reply . You know , my wife visa is valid to 2021 . Now , what is your idea ?
What does this field use for ?
Is this question means that the person went to Canada and has not came back to own country ?
You stated in the first post that she has a TRV. Answer is still no.

Reactions: mghaderi

mghaderi

Jun 6, 2018
You stated in the first post that she has a TRV. Answer is still no.
thanks.
Regarding to your reply it means the best answer for Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada? ......is NO

Am i right ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
thanks.
Regarding to your reply it means the best answer for Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada? ......is NO

Am i right ?
Seriously, you have been given the answer TWICE already.

Reactions: Copingwithlife