+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance and help required for Medical Insurance

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hello Friends

I am Pakistani national but staying in Belgium and have got offer letter from Northern Lights College.

I have no idea about Medical and Medical Insurance and in my offer letter it says the following:

ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE
All students who have paid the tuition deposit and medical will be enrolled on the college medical plan, at the student’s expense. The cost is $2.30/day. To accommodate settling into Canada prior to the first day of classes, coverage will begin on August 18, 2017, at no extra additional expense. Students will begin paying for their coverage on September 1, 2017. Students wishing to arrive in Canada prior to this date are responsible for their own medical coverage up to August 18, 2017.

Can anybody please help me in understanding what should I do ?

Thanks in advance
EXD

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

exd said:
Hello Friends

I am Pakistani national but staying in Belgium and have got offer letter from Northern Lights College.

I have no idea about Medical and Medical Insurance and in my offer letter it says the following:

ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE
All students who have paid the tuition deposit and medical will be enrolled on the college medical plan, at the student’s expense. The cost is $2.30/day. To accommodate settling into Canada prior to the first day of classes, coverage will begin on August 18, 2017, at no extra additional expense. Students will begin paying for their coverage on September 1, 2017. Students wishing to arrive in Canada prior to this date are responsible for their own medical coverage up to August 18, 2017.

Can anybody please help me in understanding what should I do ?

Thanks in advance
EXD
1 Pretty straight forward, you wlll be charged $2.30 or $69 /month for the length of the course, starting 18.08.17 if you arrive before that date you would need to buy your own travel medical insurance up to the 18th of August.