+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GUESS WHAT?????????????? WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Hello to the good people of this forum. First of all, I would like to appreciate the people that created this forum whereby people can express themselves freely without being intimidated or oppressed. My special thanks go to everybody that has been like a pillar of support to many peolpe who though think they don't have hope but yet are encouraged by the words of advice and encouragement from you people of this forum. I don't want to mention names in particular as there are so numerous names to be mentioned. At the end of the tunnel, there comes the light for me and my family. We only went for our medicals recently and CIC london received the results on october 22nd. Just this morning we got our package back (my whole family) and inside our passports is the 'visa to the heaven', canadian PR visas and our COPR forms. Am in the moon now. Even though our visas expire on the 21st of october 2010, we would surely be moving in the next two weeks. For us now, it's time to celebrate, my dream has finally come true. Fortunately, I already bought a house in woodstock, ontario-canada so we hope to settle down as quickly as possible. Now is not the time to think whether 'it is worth moving to canada or not', it is time to face the reality of life in canada. I will surely keep you good people updated with what happens to us in canada exactly as it happens without mincing words. Please wish us luck as we move to our new place of abode.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
chandan said:
Hello to the good people of this forum. First of all, I would like to appreciate the people that created this forum whereby people can express themselves freely without being intimidated or oppressed. My special thanks go to everybody that has been like a pillar of support to many peolpe who though think they don't have hope but yet are encouraged by the words of advice and encouragement from you people of this forum. I don't want to mention names in particular as there are so numerous names to be mentioned. At the end of the tunnel, there comes the light for me and my family. We only went for our medicals recently and CIC london received the results on october 22nd. Just this morning we got our package back (my whole family) and inside our passports is the 'visa to the heaven', canadian PR visas and our COPR forms. Am in the moon now. Even though our visas expire on the 21st of october 2010, we would surely be moving in the next two weeks. For us now, it's time to celebrate, my dream has finally come true. Fortunately, I already bought a house in woodstock, ontario-canada so we hope to settle down as quickly as possible. Now is not the time to think whether 'it is worth moving to canada or not', it is time to face the reality of life in canada. I will surely keep you good people updated with what happens to us in canada exactly as it happens without mincing words. Please wish us luck as we move to our new place of abode.
Dear Chandan,

Many Many congratulations to you and your family.

Wishing you a safe and prosperous life in Canada!

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Chandan,

Its wonderful news....!! I have read many of your posts/replies etc and could see your determination to move to Canada never alter. You did it........Congratulations...!
I wish you and your family a smooth transition into the new country and culture.

All the very best...

amk

Star Member
Aug 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
App. Filed.......
29-06-2009
Doc's Request.
02-09-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
hearty congratulations,,,pls keep in touch with us.

canadacalling

Nov 3, 2009
Dear Mr Chandan
Congrats....My well wishes for you and your family.
May you get all the best in your new life in Canada
You were one person who always talked positive about moving to Canada.Keep it up
People like awaranag are too good in misleading people,But it is people like you who gives us some hope.
Sir,all the best and enjoy.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats chandan.
Heartly best wishes for your future in canada.

Hey anyone please send me sample experience letter of NOC 0213 if you have people. I am applying under Computer networks manager and IT Advisor is my title and job role. but I need to confirm who success and approved in NOC 0213 code.
Thanks,
ommkumar desai.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
I really thank you people for all the best wishes and support. With you people, i feel so confident and excited to move to our new place of abode. Canadacalling, I can assure you that I will keep thinking positively, thank you so immensely for being a pillar of support, though there may be some darkness but surely, there will come the light even in no time. Everybody knows it is never a bed of roses, if we could survive in nigeria, for sure, we would make it in canada, God on our side. I will surely let people know how we are doing.

tran

May 10, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgiPyzj9BnY

Wish you and your family happiness and good health in Canada.
Any special reason why you chose Woodstock?

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
Best of luck in your new home Chandan.
And I am sure your letter reflects how we all feel towards those who have been unrelenting in helping others.
Well done again.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
congrats man.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Congrats Chandhan.. All the best for your new life in Canada..
hey PASI I am also applying in NOC 0213 under Computer networks manager.
if you have sample experience letter please send me on ommnetinfosys@yahoo.com and keep reply to my previous post if you like and know something NOC 0213.
Thanks.
ommkumardesai